The Talk-2

Jack's POV

Well, after Y/N and I finished our talk, we had reached Mr. Heldren office.

I was a bit nervous untill Y/N comforted me with her words, "This happens all the time, don't worry."

I blushed and smiled at her. She looked like the type of girl that's always quiet, but if she's rowded up, she can be louder than you can possibly imagine. Not in an rude way of course.

Mr. Heldren had looked at all 5 of us, but smiled only at me and Y/N.

He began, " So, Mr. Maxins, May I call you bye your name."

The boy he was talking to nodded, he looked like the boy who had Y/N had a nice...ye know...arse.

Mr. Heldren started again.
"Well, Jaxson, may I get your side if the strory?"

Jaxson was also the one who called me a cunt.

Jaxson started, "Well, see sir. This poor little boy...uh...couldn't find his seat...and we were helping him find-."

"BULLSHITE!" I jumped as Y/N had jumped out of her seat and stood in front of Jaxson.

"I'm sorry Mr. Heldren, but I would like Jack here to tell what he had witnessed, since he was the one being picked on in the first place!"

She gave the Three arses a death stare and turned to Mr. Heldren to make sure she got her point straight.

"Well, Sean, would you tell us your side of the story?" Mr. Heldren asked me. I nodded yes.

"Well sir. First please call me Jack." He put his hand up for ok. "Well, see, when I had walked into the gymnasim, I had seen that all the seniors had sat up top, obviously."

He nodded as I continued. "Then when I had sat down, next to these three bitches, sorry, They acknowledged how small I was."

"They had continued to call me names, such as cunt, and faggot."

Y/N then jumped in to help my case. "Sir even before then, these three jerks had called the younger children 'mama's babies' and yelled 'boos' to all the freshmen as well!"

I was surprised that we were able to get away with this cursing, and swearing, all happening in one room. But I decided to just let it go.(A/N: DONT EVEN XD)

"Thank you Jack, and thank you too Y/N. Now boys, what is your excuse?"

Me and Y/N turn to them and they just sit there with their heads down.

"Detention you three! I normally don't do this, but an hour in to our new school year and Already getting detention. What seem you gonna do with yourselves?"

"Get out of my office! NOW!"

Mr. Heldren had then pointed to the door and the boys walked out.

"Are you ok Jack?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, I feel better. Thank you Y/N." She blushed along with me and said your welcome.

We turn to see Mr. Heldren smiling while staring at us.

"What?" I asked. "Oh, nothin, just proud of you two for standing up for yourselves and each other." He said with a smile.

He gestured us towards the door, and by then the assembly was over and we had to go to our lockers.

I didn't have a locker, so I was a bit confused.

"Hey Y/N?" "Yeah Jack? Wassup?" "Well, I don't have a locker...and I don't know what to do...do you?" I was a bit embarrassed until she had asked me to follow her to her locker.

"Here! Nobody owns this one, so you can have it!" It was the locker next to hers. I smiled and thank her.

"No prob," she said back, "Hey...do you have a phone?"

I smiled and laughed. She blushed. "Of course I have Y/N! Ya big Goofer!" She laughed and face palmed.

"Duh! Well, since we're friends...can I get your number?" She smirked and handed me her number.

I blushed, and stuttered, "U-Uh yeah! Here!" I wrote my number on the sticky note pad my ma had given me.

"Here you go Y/N!" I said smiling. She thanked me.

"Btw, you don't have to worry about any work today. Today we just get to walk around. And we get out early! That the best part about having Mr. Heldren as a principal!"

"Is that why we're able to curse in front of him?" I said curious, and excited.

"YEAH! HE'S AWESOME RIGHT!" She sounded so happy! She was so adorable!

"Sounds awesome!" I said back, eager for the rest of the day.

A/N:

Hey again! Sorry this one was short...I'm uploading 2 more just to finish the day!😁 Just let me know how much you enjoy! In my opinion this is probably one of my best stories so far! But anyway if you enjoyed, just let me know...and... BYYYYEEEE!!! 💚