Unexpected-5 (pt.1)

A/N: Heyo! I plan on making this chapter long. So, this one may include smut😏😁. I know it's coming so early, but I feel like you guys can't wait. That's also why this one is gonna be long. Hope you enjoys! AND DONT PLAY THE SONG!!!!💚🔥

Your POV

Jack and I made it to the cafeteria for lunch. Once we had sat down, I had noticed Chase coming towards our table.

Jack had seen him too, so he waved Chase to come and sit across from us.

"So like...are y'all dating?" Chase asked. We both blushed and chuckled.

Jack looked at me, I looked back. We just stared at each other.

"So yeeeeeessssss?" Chase asked again.

Me and Jack snapped out of our trance, and Jack answered," N-No... We're just good friends."

"Yea, we're not...a...thing." I added. "Well, F/N told me to tell you that there's a party goin on after school at 7:00, and y'all are invited."

I looked over his shoulder, cause...why not. But as I was, I saw F/N waving for me to come over.

"Jack, I gotta go see what F/N wants. She's being a monkey." I laughed

"Ok Y/NN(You Nick Name)." He Chuckles after, and smiles.

I get up and go sit next to F/N.

"What F/N?" I ask. "ARE YALL DATING!?!?" She asked entirely Happy.

"No! We're not dating! We're just really good friends! Ok!" I responded tensely.

"Ok Y/N! Just...y'all are really cute together! And I hope your coming to the party! It's at my house! My parents have me the house and they moved out!"

"Really, what made them do that?" I asked concerned.

"Eh, I don't know. But still! I'm excited for tonight! Plz tell me your coming?!"

"Don't worry I am, I don't know if Jack is tho, but not saying he won't."

Jack's POV

"So are ye going to the party?" Chase asked.

{I hope you know that I'm adding some of Jack's egos in here, we already have Chase, I might just add in Anti and Dr.$ next tho}

"Well, it just depends on if Y/N goes. I mean, y'all are the only ppl I know. And I only have Y/N number." I answered.

"Ah, welp! I can give you my number! Here!" He gets a paper out of his doufle bag, and wrote it down.

"Thx! Here's mine!" I got out the sticky note I gave to Y/N and handed it to him.

"Thx Bro!" He thanked me.

"Well, Chase, I think I'mma go. I do have to ask my .a though. "And yes before you ask, I still live with my ma, she just won't let me go!"

{I mean if Jack was my child I wouldn't let him go either}

"Aye, it's fine! Don't worry about it! My ma wouldn't let me go till 2 weeks ago! " He made me feel better, just saying he had to do so as well.

"Ok, cool..."

Your POV

"F/N, I SWEAR TO YOU! WE. ARENT. DATING!" I started getting frustrated with her.

"But, C'mon! You guys are so cute together...and....and I think he likes you." She protested.

I blushed.

"Well, he does like me. We're friends after all." I knew what she really meant. I just didn't want her to know my real feelings towards him.

I really, really like Jack! He's so nice, and sweet! He offers to do anything even if I don't want him to! I know I'm not this kind of person, not that there's anything wrong with it.