Chapter 4

(AN: in this chapter i will have an OC only because i need someone to be akumertized that isn't one of the characters in the miraculous serious because they have already been arkumatized. enjoy)

Marinette's POV: Everyone turned there heads to see Alice yell at Kim "StoP It!!!!" she screamed standing up her dark brown hair was all fuzzed up. "Miss harshen! please sit down!" miss bostia scolded "but Kim keeps electric shocking me with that stupid prank finger thing!" Alice protested, Kim laughed under his breath. with a huff Alice sat back down next to Nathanial, I looked over at her in symphony and murmured to Ayla "poor Alice" she looked at me and nodded "Kim is so annoying him and Chloe would be perfect for each other. We both laughed and started on our tests.

Alice's POV:

I hated Kim so much! The stupid teacher didn't even do anything, I sat back down and instead of working on the test I began working on a card... a card for the boy i liked and no it wasn't Nathanial it was for Adrien! (distant gasps of adrientte shippers) yes , yes, I know of cores everybody loves the super model! but that's not the reason he is just so kind and nice but anyway, ever since the beginning of the day Kim would come up to random people and shock them! he continued to do it to me and it was very annoying! It was hard for me to get the materials to make the card and i did most of it at home, you may be thinking why is it so hard to get things for the card? Its because my family doesn't believe in birthdays and cards and stuff so i had to make it in secret. As i finished signing my name I felt a clutching spiky felling shoot up my back, my hand jolted to the side and nocked my water bottle and it spilt all over my card and ruined everything "NO!" i yelled but it was to late "Alice!" the teacher yelled turning her back from the black bored "is there a problem!" I didn't want to say anything because i couldn't exactly say ' he ruined my card for Adrien!' my cheeks burning i sat back down a single tear rolled down my face. Finally i finished the test as i got to the last step i fell over everyone laughed except for some people "HAHAHA look at you so clumsy!" Chloe laughed "shut up!" i snapped she gasped and frowned "excuse me!?" she gasped the teacher took my paper from my hands and pointed to the door "office now!" I WAS SO ANGRY , my blood boiled and i ran for the door.

hock moths layer
"Ah a young girls creation crushed, tough parents making it hard for her to admit her feelings to the boy she loves... and of cores an annoying boy who never gets blamed for what he does.... perfect victim for my akuma!" *cue the turning butterfly to evil scene* "Fly away my little akuma... and evilize this broken girl!"

3rd person

Alice ran and hid in the girls bathroom softly crying she tightly held her special pen she used to write her card to Adrien. Than the dark akuma came and landed on the pen. Her head lifted up and hawk moth spoke in her head "zapcarder! I am Hawk moth. You have been wrongly jugged because of a boys childish pranks and lost the hard work you did for the boy you like. I am giving you the power of being able to make any card that will be able to tell the person how you realy feel but there will be trick the card will stick with that person and you'll be able to zap them at your command. With these powers you will be able to get your revenge and get the boy you love but i need something in return, Lady bug and cat noir miraculous!" Silently Alice looked up and smiled "yes, hawk moth"

AN: okay here is chapter 4! i am really happy with this story so far! hope you are too!!!!

ok so i am plaining on updating soon so don't worry you will not be waiting forever.