Chapter 12

Merinette POV

I sighed inwardly leaning back against my chair Staring at the many pictures of Adrien on my laptop. The sun was  now dipping into the clouds.

"Tiki do you find those exchange students strange?" I asked my ardoribal kwami.

"why do you ask merinette?" she asked munching in a macaroon.

"I don't know... It doesn't matter I'm just being silly" I said smiling at my little friend. Tiki stared at me with bright blue eyes filled with thousands of years of knowledge. My stomach twisted into a knot just thinking about the exchange students. The way they acted, the way there spoke just the way they were period. Of course I wasn't one to judge people but I couldn't help but sense something about Percy,  Annabeth, Piper and Jason. It was a feeling so similar to when I relised an akuma or transformed into ladybug. A feeling of powerful energy. Something in my gut was telling me that I should find more information about these kids. Something told be I couldn't trust them.

Percy POV

"Ann-a-beth there's no blue foooood!" I complained hanging off the fridge door. How could I possibly survive.
The only thing that was keeping me from going to the gods and slapping them silly was piper who would occasionally charm speak our irritation away. It had been two weeks now and no knew leads. I just wished I didn't get anymore quests I mean there are plenty other demigods out there.
"you ate it all" piper said watching the news.

"do you eat anything else other then blue?" Jason laughed putting his arm around piper.

"yes" I felt my face heat up "I just like blue food"

"of course you do seaweed brain" I turned around to see Annabeth smirking.

"wear where you?"

"on the phone with my dad..." she started her voice cracking with emotion.

"hey what's wrong?" I asked walking towards Annabeth. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"my dad was telling me about my cousins funeral. I went searching for him last month and apparently now he turned up dead yesterday"

"oh Annabeth I'm so sorry" I felt bad for butting into her personal business

"it's fine percy" she smiled tearfully embracing me into a hug.

"it'll be ok" piper smiled placing a hand on her shoulder.

Merinette POV

School started as usual and I was ready to start my investagation on the new students.
"merinette do you really think this is a good idea?" tiki whispered from my side purse.
"yes tiki" I whisperd peaking my head around the corner of the loker room to see the four gavered in a small circle. "haven't you noticed how strange they act? Like how good they are at French?" I asked trying to figure out what they where saying.

"maybe they had lessons" tiki frowned.

"maybe " I mumbled leaning closer till I could hear whispers.

"we should report back with the information we have" I heard the blond boy say. Jason.

The blond girl and brown headed girl said something but it was muffled.

"for Hades sake!" percy threw his arms in the air.
Hades?  I muttered to myself
The four teens turned there heads in lightning speed. There faces guarded with aggressive, scary expressions.  I yellped running before they relised it was me. Behind me I heard the girl named Annabeth curse in a diffrent language.

_----------_----------_---------_------------_

"tiki did you hear that! They are collecting information" I said cheerfully "I knew something was strange about them!"

"you can't no for certain that they are working for hawkmoth" my kwami said flying infront of my face "they also mentioned hades" she spoke slowly almost scared.

"yeah. What was that all about?" I asked wondering what he could have ment.

"merinette Hades is the Greek god of the underworld!"

"Greek god?" I asked.  I didn't no much about them "so they are into Greek myths?"

"I don't think that's the case" tiki sighed "we should visit master fu"

"why what is it tiki?" my eyebrows knitted together. Something was worring my friend.

"i'll explain it all soon but right now I fear my own suspicions are true."

So here is the next chapter! Sorry that I've been a bit lazy with updating. I have been updating other fanfictions and it has been taking up most of my time.  Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter😂😂😂