Chapter 1: Where's lola?

Vanity's p.o.v

I swung on the gymnastics bar and counted. '1....2.....3....jump!' I did a back flip off the bar. "Good job. Baby sister." I scowled at my sister. "I'm not a baby!!!!" I yelled and went into the locker room to change. I changed into my normal clothes, a pair of booty shorts, a red corset top, and flip flops. My phone rang softly, I answered while heading out to the car with my older sister Lola. "Hello?" 'Hey vanity...Makenna is coming in an hour. Can you buy stuff for cupcakes?' "Sure mom.." 'Okay bye vanity.' I hung up and got in the passenger seat. "Store?" Lola asked me smiling slightly. I nodded and we took off. "Let's get ice cream!" I yelled randomly and took my headphones out of my bag. "Yes!" Lola responded and pulled into :sal's cream and scoop: ice cream shop. "Good morning girls. Haven't seen ye in a 'ile." "Morning sal." I smiled and skipped to the ice cream list. "Butterscotch. The usual." Lola said putting the money on the counter. "Cookie dough, Cookies 'n' cream, and bubble gum. The usual pleeease." I said and batted my eyelashes cutely. Sal chuckled and ruffled my hair. Sal is like my father. He has short wild brown hair, soft brown eyes, and a kind, caring attitude. He is tall and thick. But I love him. "Coming right up baby girl." He laughed and went into the back room. "Lola?" I looked back and she was gone. "Sal? Did you see Lola leave?" I called. "No darling I haven't." he responded. I shrugged and paid for my ice cream. "Bye sal." I said. "Bye darling...see you at your competition tomorrow." He smiled. I giggled and began walking to the store.

~~~~~~~~Time skip of death!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home quickly and decided to go to bed. "Vanity! Wake up!" I sat up quickly. "What's going on?" I yelled worriedly. "Lola is not here! Did she leave with you?" My mom begged. I shook my head. "No she left me at sal's." I said starting to cry slightly. She wrapped me in a hug. "Okay good night Vanity." She left and closed the door. I opened my laptop and saw someone messaged me. 'Hello doll face. I have your sister, if you do as I say she won't get hurt. Don't tell anyone about me or they'll think your crazy and I'll kill you.' I shuddered and stood up quickly. I realized the window was open. I froze and remembered the stories I read before practice. "Vanity? Are you awake?" I jumped and opened the door. But it wasn't makenna at the door it was......