two: A new.... friend?

Recap

"Vanity? Are you awake?" I jumped and opened the door. But it wasn't makenna at the door it was......

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter two!!!!

A male with pale skin, shaggy black hair, and a creepy face. He had no eyelids and his mouth was cut into a smile. I slowly backed away and hoped he would leave. He smirked and shut the door. I'm pretty sure I heard it lock. "Hello doll face." I whimpered and backed into the wall. He quickly pinned my arms above my head. "Get off me. Please." I whimpered. He chuckled and played with my hair. I tried pushing him away but it didn't work, he was to big. "Mom!!!" I screamed. He scowled and put his mouth over mine. I pushed him away and ran to the other side of the room. He tackled me to the bed and straddled my waist. I silently cried and he wiped away my tears with his thumb. "I won't hurt you. I promise." He cooed. "Who are you?" I asked softly. He stroked my hair and smirked. "My name is Jeff." He smiled and stroked my hair. "Vanity? You okay baby girl." Jack called through the door. "Fine. No problem just a bad dream." I yelled back. "Alright I'll be down the hall. You know that." He said and left. "Why is he here?" Jeff hissed. "He's dating my sister. And before you ask yes we know your creepypasta me, my sister, and my Mon aren't that scared." I explained. "Why were you scared?" He asked. "oh I don't know, maybe because I'm 16 and your straddling my waist which surprisingly is comfortable." I explained. His eyes filled with lust and he kissed me. I kissed back but soon jack came in. "Get off her!" He yelled. Jeff jumped back and glared at jack. "Shut it jack!" Jeff snarled. Makenna ran in and held me to her chest. 'Nightmare kill now.' My eyes turned red and makenna jumped behind jack. "No not now." I hissed in pain. Black wings came out of my back, claws grew on my hands, and fangs grew in my mouth. "That's hot." Jeff mumbled. Jack wrapped his arms around me. I sobbed into his chest. 'Vanity. Can I take over?' "Vanity be yourself I'm tired of the fake you." My mom said. I rolled my eyes and my illusion self left. "He's coming." I said simply playing with my hair that turned white. 'Hey princess.' "Hi daddy. What are you doing here?" I asked flying out my window onto a branch. 'Picking up my baby. It's your week with me remember?' I nodded and jumped down making my heels click. My dress was black and went to my ankles. "Slendy? What are you doing here?" I spun around and saw Jeff. He smiled at me and turned back to my father. 'Picking up my daughter. What are you doing here Jeffrey?' Jeff looked at me shocked but then smiled. Jack came out growling. "Stay away from my little sister creeper!" I rolled my eyes at his anger. My dad picked me up and teleported to his home. "Daddy. I think i like Jeff." I whispered. He glanced down at me and shook his head. 'Are you sure princess?' I nodded and went to my room. 'Jeffrey come to my office. Now!' My fathers voice boomed though the house. I sat at my desk and drew thorned roses in my sketchbook. 'Vanity. Come here princess.' I stood smoothed out my dress and went to my fathers study. "yes daddy?" I asked sitting down and crossing my legs. 'You and Jeff are getting married.' My mouth fell to the ground and Jeff smiled.