Chapter 1: 1st day of highschool

(Once again this is my first book so sorry if it sucks)

Ink pof
It was the first day of high school and I was nervous. I had recently gotten into a new school as I got bullied and beaten a lot in the other school so I had no friends here. Well might aswell get to school

Time Skip

It's the end of school now. School was okay I guess but I was very lonely. I sat by myself at lunch and quietly sketched at recess. I didn't mind though, I love drawing and sketching and could do it for hours. There was this one kid I met today. Well.. accidentally met. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into him. He wasn't very happy about that. I wanted to catch his name but he avoided me after I bumped into him. Although I did over hear someone talking to him and I believe his name is Error. Error was like one of the bullies from my old school, they won't give a damn about you unless you get in their way. Eh I guess it's better that I avoided him, popular kids almost half the time turn out to be badasses and I don't want friends like that.

Errors pof
So today was the start to my 2nd year of high school. I was looking at all the freshmen who just got into the school, mainly to make fun of them for their looks or their height but I got distracted by this one freshmen. He was so attractive and looked so kind and gentle, he was wearing a long brownish scarf that went all the way down to his knees, he had sort of these tubes of different paints on his clothes, and he had the most amazing eyes, they could change in just a blink of an eye. They were so fascinating. "Hey Error get out of your fantasies ya weirdo."I heard my best friend, Fell say. "Sorry dude.." I said. Ugh how could I find someone so tiny and delicate so hot?????? I didn't get to interact with him much apart from when he accidentally bumped into me while walking down the hall. In all honesty I wasn't watching where I was going either and so I got upset at first until I saw who it was. I started blushing like a mad man so I just walked away so he wouldn't see. Phew that was close.

(Okay so that's the first chapter of the book! I'm not really good at writing so idk how this turned out :/ )