Chapter 2|| Meeting

Inks pof
Today I joined the art club. I walked up to a door that had a sign on it that's said "Art club + Detention" "Wow detention and art in the same room that's funny" I thought to myself then I walked into the room. And the first person I see their is the dude named Error. He was on the side of the room labeled detention. I wonder what he did to get there, hm probably doesn't matter anyways. I looked around the room and saw Dream and Blue at a table waving at me so I went over and sat at the table with them.

Errors pof
I was in after school detention like usual and I saw that a certain someone was in the art club. I was a bit tired so I had to try and make out who it is.. hm brownish scarf.. tubes of paint.. and eyes that can change in the blink of an eye.. it was Ink! Immediately when I saw him I started blushing but I hoped he wouldn't notice and luckily he didn't. The whole entire detention period I stared at Ink doing art projects. I couldn't keep my eyes off him for some reason. And I was constantly thinking about him... ugh why do I care so much about this dude!

Time skip
Errors pof
I was texting Fell when I got home from school and I was talking about Ink for some odd reason. "Dude the way you describe this bitch.. your mad in love with the dude" Fell messaged. No that's can't be true! He's a good guy! "Not true" I messaged back. "Dude why don't you just go and talk to him?!" Fell texted. "Ugh I'll talk to him after detention tomorrow since he's in the art club I'm going to bed" I messaged back and went to sleep.