Chapter 3||Meeting

Errors pof
It was morning and I had it all planned. I was going to go talk to Ink and I even have some notes of what I want to say. It sounds creepy but I'll do anything to get this dude. I gathered my notes and got ready for school. I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door more nervous then ever. Pray to lord this goes well.
Time Skip
Still Error pof
I was sitting in detention staring at my notes this time instead of Ink and rehearsing what I was going to say in my head. I would start up a chat with Ink and after a while ask to be their friend. If they say yes i will ask for their phone number so I could talk to them outside of school. Yes I've got this in the bag!
Time skip
After detention ended I walked up to Ink. I was so nervous and I didn't felt like I was ready. I was blushing like a mad man which I hope he didn't notice. Oh god. "H-Hey I-Ink.. I've seen you around the school recently.. you seem I-interesting.." I said nervously. (Ink is the bold text) "Are you just here to bully me like the rest of the school..?" Ink sighs "What? No! I just wanted to chat! That's all! It seems
like you don't have a lot of friends so I thought I could be your f-friend..?"
"Oh! Why didn't you say so! I'd love to be your friend!!" "R-really?!??" I replied. I couldn't believe it! But don't get ahead of yourself Error.. just because they're your friend doesn't mean they feel the same way.. "Can I have your phone number so we can talk outside of school" I said quickly trying to rush out of there. "Yeah sure here" Ink handed Error a piece of paper with their number on it "I gotta go now see you tomorrow!" Ink said and walked away"

To be continuedddd-