Free Time Event: Suiko

It was a quiet day in the Mansion. Tyler was able to relax for once, trying to get his mind off of the crazy trial yesterday that had ended with Mitch's execution.
Maybe I should go see what the others are up to, Tyler thought, and left his room. Instead of going to the Dining Hall, however, he decided that maybe he should go somewhere different for a change. He took a left instead of a right, to the stairs that led to the second floor rather that the Dining Hall.
Climbing up the stairs, he saw the back of Bashur's head as he was sprawled out on one of the couches, hands behind his head.
"Bash?" Tyler asked, and the melon jumped up. But when he turned to Tyler, Tyler instantly regretted his decision of waking him up.
"Why hello there, Tyler my friend!" Suiko exclaimed loudly.
Tyler sighed. "Hey, Suiko."
"Thought I was someone else now, didn't ya?" Suiko asked, getting up off the couch. "That scaredy-cat Bashur? Well, today's your lucky day; the great Suiko the Basher is not in the mood for bashing skulls just today. You shall be spared for today...maybe!"
Should I risk spending time with Suiko? Tyler thought. Eh...why not?
"Well, um, I guess if you don't plan on bashing in my skull, did you want to hang out?" Tyler asked cautiously.
"Oooooh, would I ever!" Suiko gushed, slapping his hands over his cheeks. "Even though I tried to murder you?"
Tyler blinked. "I was trying to forget about that, to be honest."
Suiko threw back his head and laughed. "I'm not all bad, you know! I only bash people because they're 'pretty dope, dood!' as Mitch said in those stupid videos Herobrine showed us."
Tyler frowned. "You tried to murder me because you thought I was a cool person."
Suiko nodded. "Well, duh! I thought you were supposed to be smart, Tyler!"
"Buuuut...how does bashing people's skulls in express that?" Tyler asked, genuinely confused.
"Come on, Tyler!" Suiko groaned as if it were obvious. "The fact that I went through so much time to take that crowbar and smash your head with it must show something."
It shows me you're a crazy killer, Tyler thought, but instead simply replied "Oh...okay." Didn't want to anger a murderer.
A question suddenly popped into Tyler's mind. "Hey...Suiko, can I ask you something?"
Suiko arched an eyebrow. "How did I get my fabulous good looks? Because that's a secret!"
"Er...no, how did you...how did you become who you are?" Tyler asked. "How did you become Bashur's other personality?"
Suiko thought for a moment, which was something new. "Huh! Nobody's ever asked me that before. It's usually questions like 'Why would you kill him?' and 'What are you doing with that baseball bat?' and 'Help!' Wait, that last one wasn't a question. Oh, well! Anyway, my poor buddy Bash had been suffering from lots of stress, you know, with the world in despair and stuff."
Tyler frowned. "Um...you remember the world before we came here?"
Suiko chuckled. "Why, of course! Bash's memories were taken, I guess, but here I am remembering everything just fine. I think. I dunno. But Bash would always be thinking about how this world was gonna end, and before the Despair apparently he was a really loud and funny guy. Haha, with all that stress and fear and crazy personality compressed together in one poor guy, BAM! Suiko was created!"
Tyler blinked. "So...Bash just cracked from the pressure and got a whole new other personality?"
Suiko nodded. "There you go!"
"...Do you remember what I was like?" Tyler asked after a moment.
"Hm..." Suiko thought, tilting his head. "I don't remember much about anyone, really. Bash and I don't exactly share memories, and most of the time I was off killin' fools! But all I really know is that you screamed a lot. Usually with Adam. He screamed a lot. Oh, and you acted stuff a lot too. Pretty sure they weren't other personalities, but they were good! Sometimes you were an old woman. Sometimes you were a furry. I dunno! Don't recall it that much."
"Oh...okay, then. Um, thanks," Tyler said.
"Haha! You're welcome, bud!"
After chatting a little while longer, Tyler and Suiko went down for lunch into the Dining Hall with everyone else.
I think I bonded a little with a psychotic melon serial killer today, Tyler thought, unsure if that was good or bad.