A/N

This is basically a de-aged drarry fic. I'm aware that this is not an original idea, but I have tried to put my own spin on it. If it's incredibly similar to something else, please let me know! I've never read a de-aged fic that's mainly from the perspective of the child, so I thought it would be interesting to write one, and I hope you guys find it interesting to read! Some things will have to be in Draco's POV, in case there's something crucial that happens without Harry there or something a young boy wouldn't understand. The bulk of this book will, however, be in Harry's POV.

There are some trigger warnings for this book, namely abuse. I'll try and put warnings at the top of the chapters that features abuse, but if you feel a chapter should have a warning and doesn't, please let me know.

This is a drarry (Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter) fanfiction (which, yes, means boyxboy) so if you have a problem with that, please click off the story and not rant in the comments. You don't have to read this book!

I am human and I do make mistakes, so please feel free to correct me in the comments (though please make it constructive criticism and not plain rudeness). I hate seeing poor spelling and grammar, so feel free to correct me, as long as you're polite about it. However the poor spelling and grammar are intentional when Harry speaks as a young child.

I am very aware (and so will you be if you follow my other stories) that my uploading schedule is awful, but votes and comments (especially comments that guilt trip me) really help, so spam me with comments to upload if I haven't for a while and I probably will (I'll also thank you personally in the chapter).

Also feel free to suggest ideas for this book. If I use them I'll definitely give you credit and really appreciate it!

Also, as you can probably tell, I am awful at making/designing covers for my books. If you are at all interested, please feel free to make me a cover and I'll give you full credit and my uttermost thanks.

For now, only this and the introduction will be posted, and I will begin posting the chapters once I write more, so it's harder for me to leave you without a new chapter for too long.

Finally, I hope you all enjoy!