4/5/18 (Part 1)

I keep having these dreams of a small town country life, where 75% I'm dying of laughter at some idiotic things my friends are doing. All of us sneaking out late at night, riding dirt bikes through the fields, laughing and whooping loudly throughout the whole ride and sharing memories with each other. I can almost remember myself on the back of a dirt bike, holding onto his leather jacket and both of us laughing as our two friends nearly crash into a small tree and narrowly missing it with a look of horror on their faces as they slow down to a stop. We stop alongside of them and try to contain our laughter as they pout about what almost happened and whine to us that it wasn't funny, even as a small smile creeps onto their faces, but this moment never actually happened. This was just a dream about a better life filled with happiness and joy.

I can see us just walking around at night in a quiet field with crickets in the background as we watch with content smiles as the fireflies fly through the air. I feel attached him, the one I rode with on the dirt bike. I can almost feel his hand slip into mine and hold it in a comforting grip, as I blush a deep red and pout as the  other two, a big softie "bad boy" and a tomboy, notice and tease me about my bright strawberry cheeks. He just simply looks down at us with a small smile and shakes his head with a gentle chuckle.

Another time, we finally get the guts to explore this supposedly haunted house that we found weeks ago. It appeared to be abandoned and in the greatest shape, but we decided we'd adventure into this house just to feel the thrill of it running through our veins. Our big old softie of a bad boy ended up tripping over a wooden plank and scraping his knee, and we all rush into the room to see a big pout on his face and a little scratch on his knee. We all fell over laughing while he whined about his tiny scratch and huffing about how it wasn't funny, trying to keep a upset face that eventually turns into a small smile. Ms. Tomboy finds this the perfect opportunity to tease him, and runs off laughing when he starts to chase her around.