4/5/18 (Part 2)

I remember just lying in a field with them and just looking at the stars and planets. Once in a while we'd point out a satellite. I remember cuddling into his side and laying my head on his chest, slowly falling asleep as he kissed my forehead, telling me he'll be here when I wake up. I smile and nod my head and tiredly thank him and drift off to sleep.

School was interesting, us four kept together and the boys hung their arms around our shoulders. We kept quiet ,with a few exceptions of doing something we probably want supposed to, or pulling a prank and laughing about how well it worked.The rest of the students left us to do what we felt like. Just us for together like how it always was. All of us had good grades, we weren't completely dumb, but we did like to skip one we just didn't see the point in going that day.Me and Miss tomboy had the same classes as each other and the boys have the same classes as each other but we all have PE together.

During lunch we would talk about our adventures we had the night before and laugh about how stupid something was. Sometimes we would act like our teachers if they were exceptionally grumpy that day or completely rude. One of us would act like the student and the other would act like the teacher, pretending to be stuck up with their noses held high and a high-pitched voice. The rest of us would laugh while we watched him ended up making the others break character and burst out laughing and falling to the ground with tears in their eyes from how ridiculous they looked.

We were in our own world and it was full of laughter, smiles, and just plain happiness. I just wish it was real. This reoccurring dream I have of us all happy together, and always fades away when I wake up. Every time I wake up, I am immediately start to miss them and get close to tears realizing that none of it was real. I wonder why I get these dreams. Why do I have to have them? Why is my brain making them up when every time I get up it just fills me with sorrow and complete pain when they fadeaway.