-my letter-

TO ALL EXO STANS,

We had our ups and downs guys. Overdose Era made us even STRONGER. Baekhyun-ah, some of us were disappointed, mad, and betrayed. But no matter what we do, WE STILL LOVE YOU. Just because your dating that doesn't change the fact that we love you even if we hated you so much. What's done is done and we've crossed the line by hurting you and giving out negative feedbacks. Please, some fans stayed, some left. And for those who stayed, thank them someday. And I'm happy because they stayed. We're all happy. Because that proves everything, that for better or worst, we're still there, there to keep on supporting them whenever we keep on hurting over and over again. So keep raising those banners and placards. Keep on shouting your support whenever they're on stage.Their journey is not yet over. Think of it as a challenge. And now, all we have to do is move on so we can say that we have finally achieved and overcome it. It's not yet the end. I know it won't be easy, it will never be. But time heals all wounds. I know you can all do it.  Give yourself some time and space. Are we still ONE? WE ARE still ONE, right? We're all in this together.  Be strong. WE ACCEPT. WE RESPECT.

THANK YOU AND BOW, AND MY NOSE IS BLOOD NA (~>A<)~ <3