part 1

The pair is raglak as you all expected

So let's get into the story.

The scene opens in a airport

In the usual hustle bustle life every one is rushing to reach their own destination while some are taking a break from a busy life some are traveling for work but one girl is seen sitting on chair she seems to be tensed , frowning her eye brow's and tad bit moist eyes

her face is revealed to be swara (those who taught ragini😜😝)

A woman who is sitting beside her asks her.

That woman  : first time?

Swara nods with layer of tears in her eyes.

That woman : don't worry , you'll slowly get habituated once you travel.

Ragini comes there .

Ragini : arrey shona, don't keep your face like that, I am going  not you,you are behaving as if you are going.

That woman gets shocked and looks at swara .

Swara smiles sheepishly at her and nods.

That woman rolls her eyes.

Ragini : shona , my flight is after an hour , you should go ,till how much time you'll wait and that mad boss of yours! he'll eat your brain.

Swara : that's true ladoo!, ok baba bye,take care ,call me when you reach okay!

Ragini nods

She kisses ragini on her cheek and goes from there.

After half an hour

# flight (from bangalore to hyderabad )

Ragini enters the flight and is searching her seat , air hostess comes there and shows her seat.
She was about to keep her bag up but it falls.. someone  catches her bag and keeps it up

She turns to him and thanks him..

She settles in her place.

That Boy : hi , my name is laksh.

He stretches his hand for hand shake.

Ragini : ragini

Ragini stretches her hand and meets his hand.

They have a cute eyelock unknowingly.

Note : laksh's seat is beside ragini only.

The journey really went happily for both , they developed a great bond in this time, even though the flight landed they walked out busy chatting with each other which was disturbed by shekhar.

Shekhar came searching for his daughter as she didn't come out busy with laksh.

Shekhar : ragu!

Ragini see's him , runs to him and hugs him.

Ragini : papa! I missed you so much! happy birthday papa.

Shekhar : Thank you beta,I missed you too! come we'll go, your mother is waiting for you! She made many yummy yummy dishes ! My mouth is watering thinking about them only!

Ragini just smiles at this

Shekhar drags ragini with him while talking, ragini looks back at laksh but couldn't find him

Because of shekhar ragini didn't dare to go and bid bye to laksh.

They didn't even have each other's number's.

Ragini and shekhar reached home.

Ragini was upset as she thought she couldn't meet him again .

Shekhar observed this and asked her is anything wrong but she said nothing , just missing shona.

Next day

# college

Ragini comes to college , it's her first day,she is so excited that she'll get to meet new people and also enjoy college life..
she is moving to her class but suddenly some one back hugs her .

She gets angry and drag's them to her front and slaps them without seeing their face.

After she saw his face she leaves her books and closes her mouth in shock.

It's laksh.

Ragini : I'm so sorry laksh, I didn't expect u

Laksh hugs her again .

Laksh : it's ok as I know we didn't thought that we'll meet again,now u saw me right so no problem. I can hug you now?

Ragini smiles and nods and hugs him back.

Laksh breaks the hug.

Laksh : which class?

Ragini :. ......class.

Laksh : wow mine is also same class.come we'll go .

He drags her and runs to their class holding her hand.

Ragini and laksh became best friends soon, even swara her childhood friend came back though she is in different course she met laksh and was happy for her bestfriend Ragini .. even before they realise swara just know it that there is something more than just friend ship between them ...

Raglak bond continued growing..every one around is jealous seeing their bond.

Many times ragini came to laksh's house,they went to parties , shopping , functions,pubs and with enjoyment they used to study together and get good marks

They became inseparable..

Days passed raglak bond was improving but they didnt realise their love for each other.

But nothing stays happy forever will it?

Same for raglak..nowadays laksh was avoiding ragini and getting close to kavya , class mate of Raglak.

Ragini one day proposed him and he accepted.

They spent most of the time together.bunked classes and enjoyed spending time  with eachother.

One day shekhar bought a marriage proposal for ragini.

Ragini said this to laksh.

Laksh didn't say anything and left from there.

Ragini  felt weird with his behaviour ,she thought to say about laksh to shekhar.

She went home.

She was shocked seeing grooms family there.

Shekhar : see she came,ragu beta go and ready up and come.

Ragini : papa ..woh I want to talk to you something important.

Shekhar : we can talk after wards , now go ,get ready and come.

Ragini : papa,  I love some one.

The groom's family gets shocked.

Shekhar : who?

Ragini : laksh , he is my class mate.

Shekhar : is he the same .

Shekhar shows to one direction where laksh is standing  (not the groom)

Ragini see's him and nods.

Shekhar : but he and kavya love eachother and they are soon going to marry eachother .. I got to know he is your friend and invited him ..what is going on ragu

Ragini gets Shocked .

Ragini : no papa, I and laksh love eachother.

She goes to laksh and asks him to say to shekhar that they are loving eachother but he jerks her hand.

Ragini looks on  shocked.

Laksh : why are you back of me ragini, for god sake please don't come between  me and kavya. I told you na I don't love you

Screen freeze's on ragini's shocked face and laksh's emotion less face.

To be continued. .....