| RULES & INFO

☀︎ RULES 2019

1. Before requesting, you need to follow me. Don't worry, I'll follow you back and read your books that you published. I find everyone's stories very interesting.

2. If your face claim is from the 90's, 80's, 70's and such, I'm not the right person in making your cover. I have been struggling to find some face claims who were from the 90's based on other people's orders so pls understand that.

3. Mean comment, no order from me. I was happy that nobody in this shop send a mean comment or a complaint about my edits— I mean I agree, they're all terrible but I'll improve more someday. But seriously, if you send a mean comment in MY shop and you have ordered an edit from me, I won't make it for you.

4. Respect the face-claims I used for the selections, I don't want any drama or hate in this shop.

6. For the number of face claims, i can only make book covers with 2-3 people in it.

7. No mature content for your cover please.

  8. You can only make me do at least five redos.

9. If any of you have a photo of a faceclaim that you want to put in the cover, you can send the link to me in the comments, I'm perfectly fine with it!

  10. For those who are wondering, you can request any time, you can only order 3-4 covers a day only.

   11. unfortunately, i can't change names (including author name) of the book covers. the reason is because i always delete the book covers that doesn't have the title yet due to storage so forgive me. unless you requested to change the name early.

☁︎ INFORMATION

Please take note that your cover might be published a little longer than expected. school has been making me busy especially with homework, projects, tests, etc. so i hope you understand that.

Also, i sometimes upgrade one of the selections when i have the chance so if you guys want, you can change the number of selection if you want to!

If you don't know what a selection is, it's a type of style. so pick a style for your cover to have a similar style as the selection and ill gladly make it for you.

     And yes, you can request orders in pm but I cannot reply to you since I have a problem with the app. (If you have some questions or in need of conversation with me, you can message me in Tumblr @ladymcu.)

Here are the only days you guys can order ↴

December: Thursday, Friday & Saturday

For those who are wondering, I will send your orders
in a week so pls be patient and understand that.

Hope all of you understand the rules and information,
have a good day!