rules and selection - infinitemaximoff

IMPORTANT A/N 2

ok, so this isn't a book cover chapter but an important a/n

ok, so this isn't a book cover chapter but an important a/n. so please don't ignore this.

this a/n is about the rules and the selection.

there are a few people (i am not gonna say their names) that request book covers to me but kinda didn't follow one of the rules.

again, you guys need to follow me in order to request a book cover, i didn't want to say that to the person who didn't follow me but if that person requests another book cover and still didn't follow me or one of the rules, i won't do it.

i know it kinda sounds selfish but hey, don't judge me. i only want you guys to follow me because i'm bored and I wanna read some interesting stories. I always find your stories very interesting. either way, I will follow you guys.

as for the selection, i wanna talk to you guys about the 1-2 persons/words.

sighs.

some of you guys requested a book cover that is more than 2 words or people. for example, you requested a book cover that has 9 words when the bottom of the selection says ( 1-2 words ONLY ), when i see your request, it will be difficult for me.

i'm not annoyed or mad at you guys but, I just want you guys to read the rules and opening along with the words below the book cover selections.

it's rlly hard for me to add many words or people in one of the selections because my goal for this shop is to make all of the book covers look pleasant to your eyes.

so please, if you're new here and you're reading this, take note about this.

thank you and have a good day!