corruption

I heard the front door open. I wiped away my tears and tried to look calm. "Jules? I've got your pickles." Dave's sweet voice called. No, Julia. He isn't fucking sweet. He's a pig.

I folded my arms as he approached me. "Hey. A girl on the phone had a message for you." I spoke, narrowing my eyes. He burned with deception.

"Wh-who?" Dave asked. I rolled my eyes and paced the room. "I think you fucking know who." His eyes popped. "Ju-Julia, let me explain-" "no! You fucking pig! How the fuck could you do this to me? I put everything I've damn got into making us work. I thought we were happy!" I shouted, jabbing my finger at him.

He hung his head.

I blinked away tears. I was radiating with fury. "How long has it been going on? When did it start?" "Rio. Since then." He mumbled, rubbing his face. I covered my mouth. "Are you kidding me?" He didn't respond.

I clenched my jaw. "I really was gonna tell you. It's Christmas though, and you've been so happy. I didn't want to ruin your spirit." He spoke, pleading with me. "God Julia, I would kill to take back what I did. You know how much I love you." I laughed coldly.

"Oh Dave, that just really puts things into fucking perspective! That's so considerate!" I yelled sarcastically. "How can you stand here and say you love me?" I whispered, shaking my head. Before he could open his mouth, i interjected. "Do you love her?"

He swallowed. "Jules, st-" "do you fucking love her?" I yelled, stomping my right foot. He sighed, and simply nodded. Everything I had left inside crumbled to ash. So much pain.

I then just let myself cry into my hands. The cries grew intense, shaking me. Dave hugged me tightly to him. I didn't respond, but cried harder. I feel so fucking gross.

I pulled away from him and stood up. I was ready to make some snappy remark, but everything hurt. I felt so exhausted all the sudden.

I then headed up the steps. He followed after me. "Im so, so fucking sorry Julia." He said. I ignored him and packed my suitcase. "Please Don't leave." Tears streaked down his face.

I whimpered and wiped a few tears away before picking up my suitcase and bag. "Please wait." He took hold of my arm. I struggled not to break down into a screaming, crying mess.

"What?" "I need you." I chuckled and crossed my arms. "You don't need me, you need to learn to keep your dick in your pants. You choose her, Dave." I whispered.

I descended down to steps, and took one last look around, taking in the memories I once had not long ago.

I then opened the door and stepped out onto the snow covered front steps. As I trudged through the snow, Dave didn't follow after me.

Dave Grohl didn't try to get me back, he didn't say he choose me over her.

He let me go.