heaven tonight

Being drunk isn't always bad. We need it, or at least I do. Sometimes it's a good thing. It helps us loosen up, and do what we'd never do sober.

It was one of those nights, where it was a good thing.

Dave and I, we were absolutely trashed. We had to cling onto one another for balance. The drunken physical contact made me feel warm and gooey inside.

We had finished our short walk across the lawn, to the side of the house. But considering our conditions, it felt like a marathon. We slumped down onto the damp grass. We both got out our own cigarette packages. I had camels, he had Marbolos.

I dug around in my jean pocket for a lighter. "Shit.." I mumbled, realizing i left it at home. "Wanna use mine?" Dave offered. I nodded, then put the cigarette in between my teeth.

He bit his lip as he lit the cig dangling from my two front teeth. "Thank you." I slurred, sighing happily. We giggled as we smoked, our stupid drunk minds taking over.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. A sudden feeling of warmth and security fell over me. I felt weirdly safe with the person who hurt me most. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

I smiled against his Bad Brains shirt. "You're so warm." I whispered, laughing. I felt his smile against the top of my head. "You too."

I looked up at him. I could see his comforting chocolate eyes shining, even in the pitch black. "You're so fucking beautiful." I said lowly.

He wore a half, sly smile. "No, that's you," he whispered. I put out my cigarette and crawled onto his lap. I felt a bulge at my thigh as I straddled him. He put his hands on my hips, our faces only inches apart.

Of course, I felt appalled with myself, but I didn't have much self control.

He leaned a little closer, the tips of our noses now touching. I know its wrong, I know. But I still need him.

I still love him.

I kissed him with intensity. The feeling of his lips against mine felt like a relief. He groaned softly as I tangled my fingers in his hair. He moved his hands underneath my sweater. They were warm. I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh of pleasure.

"Its g-getting a little chilly," I stuttered as he kissed my neck ferociously. "We'll go to my car." He said in between breaths. "No! We aren't having sex in your car!" I whisper yelled, laughing.

"Lets drive to my apartment!" I suggested, snapping my fingers. "That's too long. I wanna make love to you." He whined, taking my hand. "No its not. C'mon. Are your keys still in your pocket?" I asked, standing up.

"Yes." He answered, sighing heavily. "You're such a drama queen." I said, rolling my eyes. He got up, and followed me to his car. I slid into the passenger seat. A few short seconds later, he was in the drivers seat.

He started the car, pulling out of the driveway with speed. He continued down the road, even faster. "Dave! You're gonna kill us!" I laughed, grabbing his arm. He turned to me, grinning like an idiot.

"We'll be fine." He scoffed. I giggled, shaking my head. After a couple minutes of driving, he spoke, his eyes still on the road. "Can I finger you?" He asked nonchalantly. I gasped. "David!" I cried, elbowing him.

"C'mon, please? I need something to hold me over." He whispered. We stopped at a red light. He immediately leaned over the console, kissing my earlobe. I bit my lip, and groaned.

"Fine. Just don't kill us." I said, pulling my skirt up. "Yes!" He hissed, taking one hand off the wheel. My heart rate quickened out of what was about to happen, and fear of him killing us.