The Curse

Yes, as you have read, I'm cursed. Many people would envy me for these powers, or die to have them. But no. It fucking sucks. If I were to tell anyone that I have- Oh no.. There he goes.. Waiting for me to tell anyone. You might be wondering who 'he' is.. Well I can't tell you that either. My whole life's a lie. Funny.  I can't have friends, they all end up dying. I'm sorry.. they didn't deserve it... THEY JUST WANTED TO HELP ME BUT NO THERE 'HE' GOES AND KILLS THEM WHY CAN'T I BE FUCKEN NORMAL?? I JUST WANT TO BE LIKE ANY OTHER TEEN GIRL- God fucking daym.. I almost let it out, I can't be bursting my emotions out like that or.. it'll let loose.. Last time that happened was when.. The accident.. Well moving on from that, mother despises me, she hates me with such hatred. She looks for anything I do wrong just so she has an excuse to beat me. Ha. I can't feel pain. Poor her. She's always been like this with me, saying I'm a failure, a disgrace, a piece of shit, ugly, worthless. But if only she knew I was protecting her and anyone near me. She knows about my 'curse' and she blames me for it. When really.. It was her that gave me it. She says daddy left because of me. But if only she knew that the guy waiting for the right time to kill me was daddy. Yes, daddy is 'he' who is waiting to kill me when I leak even just a bit about my curse to someone. He envys me.. He wants my curse or what he calls it         'a blessing'. He kills anyone that's close to me. I can't believe they did this to me. Sealing a contract with the devil. Oops he heard me. I can see him walking towards me now, he's walking faster.  Well I don't know what's going to happen now but I'll be back. I always come back.