Part 1

Asher and Joshua have been dating each other since they were 14 and 15 respectively. Not it is three years later, and they are still dating one another at the ages of 17 and 18. Joshua was busy with going over to Asher's place for the night. Upon arrival at his boyfriend's house, Josh was more than surprised to see Asher's mom waiting for them to arrive outside.

"Hello, Mrs, Angel. How are you?" asked Joshua as he greeted the woman after getting out of the vehicle waving his own mother off. She waved goodbye back, and drove off leaving him with his boyfriend's family.

"Hello to you too," she greeted her son's boyfriend back. "Oh, and Asher is inside," she added. The crazy part about their relationship is that it is secretive. Not a soul other than them, knows that they are dating each other. The way Asher's mom sees it is her son's friend coming over for a sleepover, but in reality it is her son's boyfriend coming over for a weekend of fun and games. She had nearly forgotten to tell Josh how she was doing since he had asked her. "And I'm fine thanks for asking," she said with a smile.

Asher's mom lead Joshua inside the house, and he went directly to Asher's room. Pushing open the door he popped inside excitedly to see his lovely boyfriend. "Hey Ashy-Boy," Joshua grinned, as he shut the door behind him.

"Well hello, my magnificent boyfriend," Asher with a dimpled smile said getting off his bed to approach Josh. It was all happening so fast, and the next thing Joshua felt was Asher's delicate hands on his waist as he pulled him in for a quick kiss. "I've missed you," Asher cooed in his ear after they pulled apart from the kiss.

A/n
So I hope you like, and I'm warning you now, after this chapter it is going to get dirty, so you can stop reading now or keep going. If you keep going plz comment and like, luv u guys!!