Part 4

Joshua slipped his tongue into Asher's mouth as soon as his lips parted to release a moan that was induced from the grinding on his hips that Josh was causing. "Oh, gawd," Asher moaned as his chest was felt up through his shirt while he felt a hard rod poking into his junk, and stomach.

"Come on," Joshua said getting off the bed not caring that his boner was showing in his pants. "Up," Joshua encouraged practically pulling Asher out of bed to where he was standing up with him. Josh then spun Asher around and pressed his erect cock against Asher's clothed ass. Oh how Joshua had been wanting to do this for so long now. He started to kiss down on Asher's neck making him roll his head around while hickeys were being formed on his skin. Joshua loved the fact that he was marking his boy as he slipped his hands down to Asher's waist, and started to unbuckle his belt.

Once the belt was undone, Joshua aimlessly tossed it aside, and let Asher's pants drop to expose his thighs leading up to his underwear that hid away his goods. Now with his pants off Asher turned himself around, and grabbed onto Joshua's shoulders and kissed him. After the quick kiss Josh was distracted in a horny haze and Asher seized the moment by grabbing the bottom of Joshua's shirt and pulling it off over his head. Now this was a body he could submit to.

Asher looked down at Joshua who was blushing at his hard-on.  Joshua stayed looking down at his pants as Asher's hand approached it and grabbed ahold of it though the pants. "Mn, take it out already," Joshua groaned.

"As you wish," Asher said smirking as he unzipped his jeans. Josh watched as the pant less male undid his pants, to only pull them down his legs along with his underwear letting his length flop out in front of Asher. Joshua stepped out of his pants and underwear and while doing so Asher watched as his dick wagged around. It was mesmerizing to him.

The naked teen then peeled off Asher's shirt loving the sight of his muscular chest, and perfectly soft pink nipples. Joshua stood so close to Asher that his erect member was poking at Asher's inflating penis in his underwear. "Let's  not forget these bad boys," Joshua said as he smacked the side of Asher's ass hard making him grunt in surprise. Quickly Joshua removed his underwear, down and Asher's face faded to a light pink blush as he watched his exposed dick go from semi-erect to fully hard without even being touched.

"Glad you're as excited as I am," Joshua said as he let Asher step out of his underwear before kissing his equally naked and aroused boyfriend. Joshua then positioned Asher's back to the bed, and shoved him down onto it. Asher laid there as Josh's hands held his hips, and slid his body back further on the bed while his penis remained pointing up at the ceiling. Joshua once again crawled on top with his dick coming in contact with Asher's as he straddled his body and made out with him once more.

Joshua then moved his kisses down from his soft luscious lips down to his chin, that transitioned down to his collar bone. Asher's dick twitched as a trail of saliva was made as Joshua's head traveled down his chest going directly down the middle arriving at the base of his penis. Josh then backed up, and positioned the head of the cock at his mouth. He expertly engulfed the head of Asher's cock making the male under him squirm and moan with delight. Asher felt his tongue swirl around torturing the head of his penis as his boyfriend's saliva leaked around his lips and ran down his shaft creating all new sensations that tickled.

Joshua then bobbed his head all the way down deep throating Asher, and pulling his head back up popping the dick out of his mouth. "You're turn babe," Joshua said challengingly, "see if you can do better."

Asher then sat up, and grabbed onto Joshua's shoulders and pushed him over, and rolled around until he was on top of Joshua. Asher replicated what Joshua done to him with making out, and leaving a trail of kisses from his mouth down to his chest that leads onto his penis. Asher wasn't aware of how much farther to go, and he hit his chin on the base of Josh's penis making the hard length wobble. Asher then blushed from his mistake, and turned his head sideways and kissed the base of the penis. Several more kisses were planted before he reached the tip of his cock, and went down on it. Joshua loved how cute Asher looked with a cock in his mouth. He just wanted to reach forward, and hold his head still while he face fucks him, and blows a huge load into his throat.

When Asher hugged the shaft with his lips he made sure to suck extra hard tugging the skin on his cock making Joshua moan like a bitch. Encouraged by the moans of pleasure Asher went down farther and farther taking in the hole length giving it a few good bobs before pulling off asking, "better?"

"Uh-huh," Joshua moaned recuperating from the pleasure. Asher crawled back up his naked body, and sat his bare plush ass down on his stomach sliding back some to feel the hard rod pushing into his crack. Asher then placed a hand under Joshua's' head and proceeded to make out with him. Joshua maneuvered his arm around and grabbed Asher's dick and played with his ballsack. Rolling around them between his fingers trying to make his cock throb while his own length was slightly grinding against Asher's bottom. Asher pushed his head down with more pressure on Joshua making his head sink into the pillow while he penetrated his lips with his tongue this time around.

It was already late at night, and Asher broke up the kissing. "Mmnm, dude, can we just do it in the morning?" Asher asked. "I just really wanna cuddle with you naked."

"Sure," Joshua said smiling, as Asher flipped off from on top of him, and fetched a blanket and laid back snuggling up against and onto him, with the blanket over their two naked bodies, as they drifted off to sleep. In the morning they would have some wood to take care of.

A/N I warned you, and I hope you guys like and comment, luv u guys!!!