Imagine 1 -Hank Zipzer

Y/N POV

Hi am Y/N. I am 14 years old. I go to a school called ***** ( I forgot the name of the school. Please don't kill me !) I have an older brother named Nick Mckelty and yes he is Hank's bully. Hank and I are secretly dating because if my brother finds out he is going to flip! and tell Dad which I don't want to happen because Hank's Dad and our Dad are arch enemies so are Hank and Nick.

And if they find out about us dating each other we are both dead meat! Today is our one month anniversary and it's Valentine's day. The school as allowed us to wear anything related to Valentine's day.

So I chose : (Pic of outfit above ) a red shirt with a pair of black boots , a pair of white tights , a heart necklace , a couple of bracelets , a pair of bow earrings and my floral school rucksack.

The Hairstyle I chose is : two Mickey mouse hairbuns

Makeup that I chose is : red lipgloss/lipstick and yeah that's it. (Because you don't need anymore makeup to look beautiful because you are already beautiful.)

Nick: Sis!!! Are you ready?!?!?

Y/N : Yeah am ready!! Am coming down now. ( You put on your school rucksack on your backpack ) and walk down the stairs.

Nick : You look ugly as always

(Your brother bullies you also and only acts nice in front of you'lls parents. ) Remember you are beautiful don't worry about what Nick says this is just for the story. Please please please don't let these words get to you. Remember you are beautiful , strong , brave and smart and no one should be called ugly. Just remember : BEING YOURSELF IS BEAUTY!

Now let's get back to the story :

Y/N : Can you please stop telling me that everyday I don't need to be reminded!

Nick : Why you feeling to insecure. Well you should, you should loose more weight instead of gaining it. ( Remember it's just for the story )

Y/N : Tears are forming in my eyes but I don't show it to him.
WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED! You say as you are both about to cross a road. Then you just start walking when you think there are no cars but then a car comes and you almost get knocked.),

Nick : Y/N!!!!!!!! ( He runs to you and puses you out of the way )

Y/n : you ... you

Nick : I know , we will never speak about this again.

You both then finally reach the school and walk to the front to see Hank 💓 , Ashley and Frankie all dressed up nice and neat. Frank and Ashley tells Hank you are here and he turns around.

Nick : Hey ZIPZER WHY ARE YOU LOOKING ST MY ugly sister?!?!

You feel tears pooling up in your eyes. Hank's jaw clenched and fists clenched.

Hank : Don't call her that!!! She is your own sister!!! And my best friend!!! ( lover *wink *wink )

Nick : Why do you care about her?!?!

Y/n : That's it I have had enough!!! ( you say in your mind )(then you do the unexpected)...

To be continued

Hey guys this is my first Hank ZIPZER imagines book. I hope you enjoyed part one. Par two will be up in about an hour or two.

Pls tell me if I should write more of these. Bye guys love you'll.

PEACE!