Part 2

Previously on Hank Zipzer :

You did something unexpected

Present :

You went to Hank grabbed his tie and kissed him and then you both started making out.

Nick : Hey! Hey! That's enough! Now Zipzer you better run!!!!

You And Hank let go and Nick started chasing him.

Ashley : Nice going Y/N now your brother is going to kill Hank our best friend and let us remind you, YOUR FUTURE Husband, FUTUR,MRS ZIPZER! You just couldn't resist kissing him and look at where that led Hank to.

Y/N : Don't worry guys I got this. ( You then whistled and the boys stopped fighting and came back to you'll)

Nick : What do u want? You disturbed me by beating him up.

Y/N : The real question is Nick why do u care about me so much that am dating your '' arch enemy '' and the main word is CARE!

Nick : Wait u two are dating for how long?

Hank : Exactly 1 and a half years now and actually this is the day I asked your sister out, 14 February Valentines day.

Ashley : I remember how u gave her that valentines day card and a big slab of chocolate.

Nick : Did you two ever do the you know dirty?

Hank : Maybe (he says with a smirk, trying to piss Mccelty of, but u two did do it) And she enjoyed it.

Nick : RUN!

Y/N : No stop. Yes we did do it but we were very careful we took pracautions even though this idiot didn't want to.

Nick : So u wanted my little sister to get pregnant with your child Zipzer?

Hank : Yeah pretty much

Y/N : (face palm) Babe

Hank : Yeah?

Y/N : Run

Hank : Am on it

Hank started running as Nick started chasing him

And that's how Valentines day went on in the world of the Zipzers and the Mccelty's.

THE END

Ps : Hank and Y/N finished school a few years later then university and had a wedding and two twin boys called Hudson and Aiden Zipzer while Nick eventually started dating Emily Zipzer, Hank's little sister.