Jin x Yoongi

Little yoongi! Caregiver Jin! Yoongi calls Jin dada!

——

"Dada!" Yoongi came running from the living room when he heard the door open, signaling Jin was home.

"Hiya, Baby boy! Did you miss me?!" Yoongi shook his head rapidly.

"I miss you sooo muwch! Like dis big!" Yoongi stretches his arms out as much as he could. Jin smiled, he loved seeing his baby boy when he got home.

"Uppies?" Yoongi was making a sad puppy face, in which Jin couldn't resist.

"What do you say?"

"Pwease?" Yoongis  puppy eyes becoming bigger.

"Alright baby boy." Jin picked yoongi up and sat him in his hip. Jin loved the smell of yoongi, he smelled of honey and vanilla, Jins favorite smell. Jin walked his baby into the kitchen and sat him on the counter. Yoongi wiggled his legs back and forth, giggle slipping from his lips.

"Hehe! Dada look my fweet, they dancin'!" Yoongi giggled.

"Baba, are you hungry?" Jin questioned.

"I want din din's!" Jin nodded and walked towards the cabinet, to grab (whatever you want them to eat lol)

~Time skip brought to you by OHMEHGAWD productions~

"Yooni-ah! Finish your dinner, baba." Jin watched the little sit there, staring at his half eaten meal.

"No. To tirwed...want... nappies." Yoongi yawned. Jin couldn't say no to his cute little price, so he got up and picked yoongi up. They started walking to their shared bedroom, yoongi yawning into Jin's shoulder on the way.

"Dada?"

"Yes, Prince?"

"Can we snuggles?" Yoongi looked at Jin.

"Sure thing baba." Jin set yoongi on the bed, and then snuggled in close to him, kissing his neck in the process. "I'm gonna turn the lamp off now prince, Okay?"

"O-okay." A little yawn was heard after. Jin then turned off the lamp, and snuggled back into place. A few minutes went by when he heard little sniffles coming from the little. Jin taped his baby on the shoulder.

"Hey," He whispered, "Baba, what's wrong?" Yoongi was now turned towards Jin, eyes full of little tears. He was about to speak, but even more tears fell.

"Y-y-yooni, s-swared of d-da dawk!" He sniffled, and cried some more.

"Oh! Baby it's okay! I'm here!" Jin shushed yoongi. The sniffles soon ended and he heard little snores coming from the little. Jin smiles and closed his eyes.

"Love you baba."

"Love you too dada."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey! Sorry this is so short. I'm in a little time crunch with school and homework. Please leave suggestions of what ship you wanna see next, and the theme(-ish). Thank you, I love you all! 💛