In heat. | Yoonkook |

Yoongi is a Omega Kitten. Jungkook is his Alpha mate/master. Yoongi's first heat.

————————————————————————

Kook POV

"What the fuck! My files got deleted!" I was supposed to be working, until I realized that something was wrong with my computer. My boss is gonna kick my ass! "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I yelled not caring if anyone heard.

I kept fiddling with my files, not knowing my beautiful kitten was at the door. I was sweating and frustrated that I couldn't finish my work.

"K-Kookie? Are you oka-"

"Just go away Yoongi." I pointed towards the door. I couldn't handle any distractions right now.

"B-but Alpha, you were y-yel-" Yoongi quietly added.

"Yoongi. I. Said. Go." He whimperedat my strong Alpha tone. And hurried off down the hall. I sat back down in my chair still stressing over what to do. "Shit. Should I tell my boss?" Surely I would get my ass kicked if I did. But, it was worth the shot.

"Hello." The deep tone of the bosses voice sent chills down my spine.

"Yes, um, hello boss, uh, this is Jeon Jungkook... and I was uh calling because.." I was stuttering.

"Spit it out Jungkook." I took a deep breath.

"So, ImayhaveaccidentallylostmyfilesfortheconferenceweweresupposedtohavewiththeCEOofNamjoon'scompanyandIcan'tfindthematall. Heh."

"You what?" He spat out.

"Hehe yeah..z I'm s-sorry."

"I swear to god, Kook, if you don't find those files in time... I'm gonna have to have you step down in your role." Fuck. This is not good.

"Y-yes Sir, I'll get on it sir." He then jung up the phone and I followed.

"FUCK SHIT ASS BITCH CUNT FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I kept yelling.

| Yoongi pov |

I kept hearing my Alpha talk to his boss, then I heard a really loud line of cuss words in which startled me. I decided to run up stars to check on him.

"Your so fucking STUPID!" I whimpered.

"A-Alpha? Are you sur-"

"YOONGI! Shut up and go downstairs. Now." I couldn't help but let out a whimper again. His voice was truly Alpha like and thick.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I ran back down stairs and started to cry into the couch. "W-why is h-he taking it o-out on me?!" I continued to sub until I fell asleep.

+

I woke up in a hot sweat, whimpering as I did. I felt needy and horny. But it burned so bad, and my hole body was hot. "A-Alpha." I whimpered. What was going on?!

I tried to sit up but I was too weak. I decided to crawl. I felt like I was gonna melt, and I couldn't take it. I started to try to crawl up stairs. I eventually made it to Kook's office and opened the door.

"Yoongi didn't I say to lea-"

"A-Alpha." I moaned. "M-my body f-feels hot and h-horny. A-and it burns."