Wont Bite

It were a dark day in Ponyville, everypony all felt sad, or down. A yellow Pegasus looked around, and smiled at the sight. She knew this was King Sombra's doing, her stallionfriend. She stopped in front of What used to be Celestia's castle, and walked in. She noticed a guard of Sombra and asked "Where is Sombra at the moment? " The guard responded "Up in his room, Ms Fluttershy. " "Show me to him." The Pegasus commanded, and the guard obeyed, they walked up a few stairs, and they found a room, with a gold plate stating Sombra. "Here we are." He said. The mare walked in without another word, she spotted her coltfriend,  she grinned and exclaimed,  "Oh, there you are! My handsome colt!" The king turned around and smiled,  "Hello Darling" He reached towards her for a kiss, and she accepted, while using her hoof to shut the door. She wrapped her forgives around his neck, while he wrapped his around her waist. She entered her tongue inside his, and their tongues wrestled for a while , until Fluttershy disconnected the kiss, a line of spittle following. She smiled,  and bit her lower lip, "I am feeling very in heat today~" She commented, the evil stallion responded grinning, "I can fix that." And then, using his horn, he gave the mare fishnet stockings a, and a corset with stockings on her hooves too. She studied herself, and giggled, "How about I'm a naughty mare who gets punished by a hot, evil stallion  like you?" The stallion agreed, and sat on the bed, motioned for the mare to come, and said "Suck it you little whorse!" He commanded, and the mare obeyed. She first licked the tip, lolling her tongue around the head, then began sucking whole, the stallion placed his hooves on the back of her head, pushing her deeper. He began to moan, "T-Take it all y-you bucking..." He then groaned out, releasing his load in the mares mouth. She took her mouth off, swallowed,  and asked "What else would you like me to do master?" He smiled , and answered "On The Bed, Flank up,  Face Down."