boredom is an awful thing

"Mari?" The young male poked his head through the open window of his bluenette friend and classmate. "Marinette?" He called out but to no answer in response.

I guess she's not home...

Chat Noir sighed. He was bored and the lonely walls of his "house" (more like mansion) weren't much company. Marinette was a nice girl and she was always there for him and his kitty troubles.

Chat Noir often pondered between Marinette and Ladybug.

They were so alike, yet so different. Marinette was always flustered around Adrien, yet Ladybug was so confident in everything she did. Chat Noir shook his head while closing the window and jumping off onto another rooftop. He decided to think about Marinette another time.

I already left a message for Ladybug because she didn't respond.

Chat Noir continued leaping "gracefully" from rooftop to rooftop as the sun turned a golden color and more of the Paris lights turned on.

I don't want to go back home just yet...

Wait a minute...

I know who to go see!

Chat Noir excitedly dashed off to his friend's home, finally ready to rid of his boredom.

🐞🐱🐞🐱

A/N- Haha, sorry that was a short chapter, but the next one is gonna be smut, so yeah.