'The Sword In The Stone'

1989
I was born on the 23rd of October 1983 and I've been alone for as long as I can remember. I live on the streets. I used be adopted by this couple but then they had their own kids and sent me back to the foster home so, I ran away. And now... I'm alone... once again.
As I live on the street I hear a lot that goes on, and recently everyone's been talking about this new movie out called 'The Sword In The Stone'. It sounded pretty good so I had to go see it myself.
I snook in following a random crowd of people. When I was in the cinema room I saw this lady sat down with a candy bar hanging out of her pocket, I gently took it out and quickly walked away to an empty seat. I sat down and was about to open the candy bar when I heard a mans voice say "Don't." I looked beside me to see a man standing there, facing me. He was wearing a white shirt with a black bow tie and a red suit. "What?" I said hoping he didn't see me do anything "Don't." He said again, I just sighed and said "I'm sorry." He sat down next to me while saying "I wasn't talking about the candy bar, Emma." I was shocked, he knew my name and I hadn't told anyone that. "How do you know my name?" I had to ask as he repeated "I know many things. And I'm here to tell you don't do it." I didn't understand what was going on here so I said that "I don't understand."
"When you do something that you're not supposed to do, even if you do for the right reasons, bad things will happen, Emma." I felt scared and confused "Bad things." He said again, then added "One day... you will have the opportunity to remove excalibur from its stone." I looked at the screen and didn't understand what he was trying to say. "But you mustn't. Leave the sword alone." He said very seriously before a girl sat in front turned to us and went "Shh!" I looked at her then back at the man in the red suit but he wasn't there, I looked in all directions but he just wasn't there, like he... disappeared.