Eight

"We're breaking up".
Bakugo blinked, trying to register the words that had just escaped the redheads mouth.
"But... last night you-"
He stuttered.
Kirishima looked at him gravely, his face was unusually unreadable.
"You killed me".
Bakugo bit his lip, he couldn't argue with that logic but he sure as hell could try.
"You said you liked me... was that just a spur of the moment thing?"
He responded bitterly.
Kirishima sighed and forced a stiff hand on Bakugos shoulder.
"I do like you, I just can't do... whatever that was, not now, not yet".
He assured.
The two were still laying on the worn mattress Bakugo called a bed. Their combined scent drifted through the room as soft orange hues lit up the room.
"I had a girlfriend".
Bakugo flinched at the sudden comment, biting his lip.
"Are your memories coming back?" He asked as politely as he could, trying not to sound accusing.
Kirishima nodded and wistfully glanced out the window as flocks of birds flew by.
"She was amazing... We were amazing".
Bitter jealousy creeped up Bakugos spine, his shoulders dropped a fragment of an inch.
Kirishima stood up and smoothed out his shirt.
"You can't take back what you did Bakugo".
The blonde wasn't used to hearing such an emotionless voice come from the angel, he simply stared out the window and tapped his fingers on the glass.
Kirishima could see that Bakugo was ignoring him, and he wondered for a split second if he deserved it. Then his thoughts drifted back to his wonderful girlfriend, and his family, and how he'd never be able to speak to them again. The angel simply turned and walked to the kitchen.

~

A cup of coffee was slammed down in front of Bakugo, droplets of boiling water flicked onto his skin.
"Oi! Watch it shi-"
He took a deep breath.
"Kirishima..."
The angel turned at the sound of his name.
"Thanks"
A faint smile was visible on Kirishima's face but it was not his usual innocent smile, it was more of a smirk actually.
Bakugo very quickly figured out why.To his dismay, the second the hot liquid touched his tongue he knew something was very wrong. His coffee was like syrup. Kirishima was no angel when he decided to put 5 sugars in his coffee. Bakugo set down the cup and stared at it like one would stare at a cockroach. He couldn't get mad at Kirishima because of their fight from earlier and the fact that you know... he killed him . And he already said "thanks" for the poison in front of him.
The angel was stifling his laughter across the room, and in the spur of the moment...
He chugged the entire thing.
Kirishima clapped his hands together and ran over to him, laughing all the way.

"Why the hell did you do that?? I mean don't get me wrong it was hilarious but still".
Bakugos face scrunched up and he mumbled something inaudible.
"Hm? What's that?"
The angel pressed.
"Becauseevenifitspoisonyoumadeitformeandthatswhatmatters"
Kirishimas eyes glistened in awe, before constructing Bakugo in a manly embrace...(hug).
"That's pretty manly".
He said, with a real smile on his face.
"Wait so are we cool now? Because I drank your poison?"

Kirishima pulled away from the hug.
"You killed me".

Bakugo stared at the floor.

"But you risked your life today... I can respect that".
Kirishima continued with a chuckle.

"Is there anything I can do to... give you closure or something?"
Bakugo awkwardly fidgeted with his fingers.

"You took my life, there's nothing you can do now except never take a life again".

Bakugo nodded and reached out his hands, offering a hug.
The two stood in the embrace for a minute before pulling away and getting ready for school.

Hey guys! Sorry for not writing in a while. I was dealing with some family issues... anyway next chapter big stuff happens. Might be the last chapter idk. Thanks for reading!!- Rika