My Other Half - Part 13

Isaiah

After basketball practice Jordan texted me.

Jordan: Yo I saw you with Qintell.

You did? What did you see.

Jordan: Enough. What was that about anyway?

Nothing man just a random hookup. Why?

Jordan: you and Abby broke up?

Now why would we do that?

Jordan: Because you're cheating on her?"

Dude its a one time thing chill.

Jordan: "Yeah whatever."

"Hey you're not going to tell her right?"

Jordan: "No promises."

I got in my car and texted Qintell.

.

Cammi

Jordan told me about what happened when he talked to Isaiah yesterday. The things Isaiah said got me so angry. I pulled out my phone and looked for Abby's number.

Jordan took my phone from me, "You can't call her."

"Why not?"

"Because Isaiah is my boy and Abby is my girl. I don't want her to get hurt and I told Isaiah I wouldn't tell her."

"Well you told me and I'm telling her. I'd rather them deal with it now than later. I don't want her to be just another girl to him and babe it's not our relationship. We can't tell them what to do."

He gave me back my phone and I called her.

.

Me and Jordan were laying in my bed watching tv when my little sister Jazmine walked in without knocking.

"EWWW!" she yelled

"What do you want big head?" I asked her.

"I'm thirsty."

"you're 11 get it yourself. "

"But I can't reach."

"I'll help you." Jordan offered.

"I'm good."

She closed the door. I rolled my eyes and turned the tv volume up.

She came back in "I'm really thirsty."

"ughhhh" I got up and walked to the kitchen. I got out a cup and the juice and walked back to the room. When I got back Jasmine was walking out with her hands behind her back and a smile on her face. Jordan had a confused look on his face. I closed the door and locked it.

.

Abigail

I took a shower and washed my hair. I put on some sweats and a tank top. I left my hair in a bun and let it air dry.

Cammi had called me earlier, basically to confirm all the suspicions I had about Qintell and Isaiah. They are a thing and Isaiah has been cheating me. With her.

I turned my phone off I turned all my lights off and closed the curtains and looked for a new tv show on Netflix. I spent the whole day like that or at least I tried.

someone knocked on my door.

"GO AWAY"

"Abigail get dressed, we're going to breakfast."