Tyler's not here (warning lemon/smut)

!! Warning This chapter is a Smut Chapter (Also known as Lemon/sex). If triggered or simply don't want to read it, feel free to skip it.

_____________________

-In the morning- Tyler's POV

Last night, I heard Josh and Y/N talking to each other. And I have a feeling he did something to. .. My Y/n, And I will find out no matter what.

'Just Fuck her Show her Who she belongs to, She's ours and ours only.'

Y/N emerged from upstairs and smiled at me, she walked up to me and plopped down onto the couch next to me.

"Hello, Tyler." She greeted rubbing her eyes cutely, I mentally awwed.

"What did Josh do to you. . . I know he did something." I growled, my tone low and dark.

"W-What A-are Y-you t-talking a-about?" She stammered sacredly. I snarled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BITCH!"

"H-he did N-n-nothing!"

"Hah! Sure he didn't Say it without a stutter, and I might just believe you." I rolled my eyes. I noticed her eyes flash with fear.

"Josh did n-nothing."

I leaned over to her frightened fragile body, and placed a finger underneath her chin, and lifted her head. I looked into her eyes and smiled cockily.

"You stuttered princess, Now. . . What did he really do?"

"W-we K-kissed." She murmured and shivered. That fucker kissed my girl, He's a goner now.

'Prove to her she's ours.'

'But Josh is here.'

'Who cares.'

'He will hear us, well her...'

'If you don't do it, I will idiot.'

'B-But'

'FUCKING HELL, I'LL DO IT YOU PUSSY' Blurry screamed at me, with a small chuckle at the end.

No-ones pov

Y/N watched in fear gazing at the dark look of Tyler's face, while he blankly stared at her. His hands and neck started to turn pitch black. A dark chuckle echoed around the room, as Tyler's brown eyes started to tint to a dark red, that mixed perfectly with his brown eyes.

"Hah, You think you would ever get away with kissing Josh when your mine!" Blurryface hollered.

Y/N'S POV

"Hah, You think you would ever get away with kissing Josh when your mine!" Tyler lowly asked, his voice deeper than before.

He clutched my waist and shoved me down onto the couch roughly. Tyler leaned down until I could feel his hot breath in my neck, I quivered and looked away.

"W-what are you d-doing T-Tyler?" I questioned him, He chuckled in response and looked into my eyes.

"Tyler's not here."

"What do you mean Tyler's not here, You are Tyler!" I stated.

"Heh"

He placed his mouth on my neck and started to kiss and suck. He left hickeys and red marks littered the area.