Chapter 1: Pancakes

Thomas woke up early in the morning to the slightly distant sound of bickering.

"I told you Mr. panic-at-the-everywhere, there is no way we are skipping out on this /again/" Roman said in his typical princely tone

Thomas rubbed his eyes and groaned. Not this again.

"Ok but, what if she tries to make us talk about it again" the anxious one replied

They bickered back and forth for another minute or so before Thomas had enough.

"Guys!" He shouted "we've gotta go to therapy, but Virgil if you start feeling really anxious well all be there for you, ok?"

Virgil muttered an agreement in their head. He really didn't like talking About his feelings but the others had things to deal with so he guessed therapy would help. But he was so, well, anxious. He decided to go to his room for a while to calm down before their appointment

Meanwhile Thomas had already taken the body to go wash up before breakfast. Roman was saying something about how difficult Virgil was but Thomas was opting to ignore it for the time being

A few seconds later though..

"Are you listening to me?" Roman asked, slightly insulted.

"Ummm" was all Thomas said, as he started to change clothes.

"You weren't were you? I mean I guess I can drone on and on sometimes but that's no reason for you to just ignore me of course i do see your point I -"

At that point Thomas started to tune out the prince's babbling in his head. If he had something important to say he'd get Thomas attention.

Finally he heard him sigh and go to sit down in the commons where they all stayed when they were fronting together.

"Finally " Thomas thought secretly.

"I heard that!" Roman said from his spot on the couch. Thomas chuckled a little. Sometimes the prince could be a bit, sensitive.

Thomas took the two of them to go get breakfast down in the kitchen when he heard Patton walk into the commons with a yawn and a stretch.

"Mornin pat" Thomas said out loud.

"Goodmorning Patton" Roman echoed with a smile, turning to look at the older man.

"Hiya kiddos, hows it flippin" he said with a laugh, referencing the pancakes Thomas had gotten started.

Roman rolled his eyes and Thomas suppressed a snicker as he used his hands to slide the pancakes onto the plate. Luckily, they only ever had to eat for one so cooking and clean up was a breeze for the system.

After they ate they're pancakes,with far too much syrup, and cleaned up, it was time to go to the therapist.

"Hey pat, would you mind getting Virgil? He was freaking out this morning about today. I wanna make sure he's ok" Thomas asked.

"Sure thing kiddo!" He said and walked off to fetch the angsty emo.