Chapter 02: Sirena, The Crazy Girl

"Stop, why are you following me?!" Yuri snap irritatedly at the girl, it's a good thing that his lunatic of a fans are not everywhere now but only to replace by this creepy crazy girl who stole a kissed from him earlier in the alleyway.

The kiss.

The kiss.

She kiss him.

The crazy girl violated him! And now! She got a lot of nerve of following him, if he know she might be that hooded person he saw yesterday, why not? She was just wearing the same jacket he saw wearing that hooded person, and that's just added to his suspicion. That, she was he's creepy stalker.

"Go away! You creepy hag." Every words were harsh, every moves were desperation, desperate to seperate himself far away from her.

"Yuri My Love, wait!" The girl pout her lips that made him avert his gaze at the soft plum lips of her's. The lips that he taste- urgh!

Dirty, dirty thoughts, very dirty thoughts.

Why was he's being a pedophile when he was near on this girl. Come again, she was following him so better yet he should stop this game the girl who's playing at him.

"Look here you crazy idiot, I am a very busy person. So would you mind please go find someone you could pissed off and bother by your unlimited craziness. Shoo!" Yuri guess that, that was the nicest way of words he spoke to other person whom he didn't had any related to.

The girl frown as the sadness in her innocent beautiful face came visible to what he said.

"But, I have nowhere to go." She stared at him, almost pleading. "Can I please stay with you." She suggest.

He thought a stolen kissed was more surprising but this was more shocking situation for him to handle.

"No. . .where, to go? Stay?" He syllable in surprise expression. She nodded solemnly with her head down a bit.

"Are you fucking kidding me! I don't even know you, so why would I let you tag along with me, stupid hag! I don't care where you go, that's not my problem anyway." He turned his back on her, and was about to step ahead but for some reason he's legs won't move as his foot was stock on where he was standing when he heard her plead.

"Please." Het soft voice lingered on his ears. And the decision was made.

Urgh! Stupid conscience.

-

"Yuri! Where in the world did you ran off, you ungrateful child." A familiar old man greeted him at his apartment's door, there standing was none other than his ugly always scowling old hag couch; Yakov Feltsman.

"Shup up hag, your voice was making my ears bleed in the morning." He countered irritatedly.

This cause for the older man to grew veins on his forehead.

"Your way of saying is what will drag you down in the future. You despicable brat." He scold as his brows meeting in straight one line while staring down at the fifteen year old boy infront of his presence.

"Whatever, hag. Move, that's my apartment's door your blocking, I'll go in." He boredly said.

"Hi Zio." A sudden monotone voice came from the boy's side took the old couch and Yuri by surprise.

"Sirena! What in the ice's name are you doing here in Russia?!" Yakov exclaimed, shock was painted on he's ageness face. "Did Valentino know about this? Did he allowed you to travel alone here? I thought he strictly forbid you to not exposed and restrained yourself from exhaustions."