Meeting Him

"Kringgggggg" I woke up by the sound of my loud stupid alarm!Urggggh I hate it so much!I washed up and went downstairs.Annyeong oppa...Oh Emily...come sit.What's breakfast?Pancakes...probably.Hmm...I like the smell...Sure you will also like the smell...Here it is my signature pancake...He putted it in the table while I ate like I haven't eaten for years.Whoa,whoa,whoa,Slow down...You're not a werewolf like me who eats someone like that.Oh...sorry...I have a question...What?Why am I not a half werewolf?Well...Appa is a werewolf and eomma is a human right?Ne...Well I am born first and I got appa's werewolf blood.Then...You are in mom's womb...But suddenly he died...You know appa is the king...Then he died and all of his werewolf blood had been given to Me...also the blood that should be given to you...Ohhh...Arraseo...Are there any other werewolves out there?Or some kind of creature?There is...he said while smirking.W-what are they?Don't worry...they'll be moving here in any minute.Wait what?Ne...

???'s POV
Yah hyung!Ne?Where will I put this?Go upstairs...Arraseo...hyung!Ne?Where is Jimin-hyung's house?There he pointed at the house near us...Oh...I'll be right back...Yah...Hyung!Won't you come with me?Ne!Arraseo...

Heyyaaah...This is my second time writing a vampire fanfiction...I hope you'll like it...Kamsarang...