1

Delirious' POV
I'm hiding ... again from scientists and the gangs of this part of town, "scientist? Why would they be after you?" Well dear person I am a hybrid! Cool hu? But theirs a catch to being a hybrid, you have animal features but can hide them as well as powers. Very fue have more than 4 powers, but I do! Lucky ass me! What they are? Well I have the power of water and also telekinesis, I'm also a racoon hybrid. I had taken off my mask for a walk one day and a scientist recognised me, so now I'm running... well hiding under a trash can. "Ugh, we'll never find him! We will continue our search tomorrow!" The head scientist , Felix, said, waving over his henchmen mark and jack (sorry to all the markimoo, jackaboi and pewds fans out their!!) "alright, los santos has to live with him another night." Mark grumbled infuriated, jack .hugged him and seemed to calm him. "We'll get em next time markimoo! Won't we Felix?" Jack said, realising some tension. "Fine let's go." Mark said, leaving, once they were l fully I transformed, and my clothes went back to the normal hoodie and jeans. I ran to my home, well if you can call it that. I kinda live in an apartment with my fox hybrid friend, cartoonz. no we arent together he has a boyfriend but he lost him in a rush and couldn't find him again, his name was ohm, a bunny hybrid. "Hey, Luke!" I said, walking in. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey, let me guess, scientist?" "You know it." I said with a sigh. "God! Can't they leave us be!" He said, "I know right." I said looking over to our TVs which had a cast up about 'the BBS gang'. "Anywho we need to get money out of the bank tomorrow." Luke announced, since we shared a bank account. "Ok, well night I'll see you tomorrow."