5

Delirious POV
After a couple hours Demencia appears Back at our base. She looked around and said."this just won't do no no no! How's about I fix up the place?" She said and in a snap the room was clean. "Finally someone tried to clean this place!" Mini screamed sliding down the banister. "Aaahhhhhhh- eeekk" mini screamed, before being caught by wildcat. "Ok no one, is on the killing agenda ok? That includes you mini!" Wildcat said hugging mini tightly. I just looked at Vanoss "this is what ourem lives have come to?" "Yep" he replied, poping the 'p'. "Wait I never did ask, sis did you ever get that nick guy you liked?" I said, mischief in my eyes. "Oh you Remember that?" She said blushing, holding her hand over her face. " yes actually, he should be here any mo-" " ANSWER MY TEXT OR ILL WORRY!!" A boy said jumping out of the TV.

"Sorry nick, guys meet the best hacker in los santos, nick

"Sorry nick, guys meet the best hacker in los santos, nick." Demonica said , hugging her boyfriend. "Wait, are you "logicallycreative"?" Vanoss asked looking at the young male. " yeah that's me! I'm a fallen angle and android hybrid." He smiled, I walked up to him and shook his and before pulling his ear near me and saying,"break her heart, we break you." And walking off to my room to sleep.

Vanoss's POV
Delirious got close to nick and said something. I don't know why but I feel... angry? Wha- is this jealousy? I don't know, anywho del left the room I said a simple you two share a room before leaving indicating he's apart of the crew now. I walked to del's door and opened it slowly, he was half naked asleep on his bed, I took a picture because he looked adorable! After I left and went to my room and slept

An
Sorry for it being short and not updating In a while