-|| Chapter 2: Another World's Greeting||-

"Wow! A human!"

  The rabbit-boy exclaimed. He was cuddly and fluffy as a cloud. "It's been a while since I saw one!" He said enthusiastically.

  Alice's head hurt a little when she saw the other and the world she went into. A memory came to her suddenly, "I'm late, I'm late!" someone said. She turned to the rabbit and saw him as a child with white hair and bunny ears.

  The child before her seemed familiar to her, but a memory of fully meeting a child this peculiar like him never returned to her. "H-Hello?..." She said nervously.

  The rabbit replied, "Hi! You're very ta- Wait, you're small? What happened? Are you okay? Is everything okay? How are you so small? Can I touch you?" The rabbit said hurriedly and curiously.

  Out of Alice's control, she ran away from the dark and smoggy place filled with tall and big plants and trees. The place looked very dull. She hoped that the rabbit didn't follow her, but it seemed as if he was someone who lives here, so he might be able to follow her around. The place she was currently in had been slightly drained of light and color, making it quite eerie actually.

  The rabbit yelled from the entrance, "He-Hey! Why are you there?! You should get out quick!" He said while visibly afraid and nervous. But Alice ran even further into the dark place until she hit an unusual and oddly sized mushroom.

  Suddenly, smoke was sensed as she further entered the colorless place. It were as if someone was puffing out smoke from a pipe. Coughing, she tried to see if someone was there. "H-H-Hello? Jeez, this smoke is suffocating me..."

  The rabbit ran towards her. "Jeez human, why are you scared? I'm not gonna hurt you. It's just that for some reason you shrunk into an ant-like creature. Oh, and Mr. Caterpillar is here. He's the one causing the smog. The child said confidently.

  The man, Mr. Caterpillar, said calmly, "My dear child, Alice. Welcome back." Alice felt her had ache again. "Has she met them before? What did the man mean by welcome back?

  "I... I don't know what you're saying..." She said, still confused, Mr. Caterpillar looked down at her, puffing another cloud of smoke and going down from the mushroom. Keeping his distance, he crossed his arms. "Are you okay, child? You know us, do you not?"

  "My name is Alice but not your Alice..." She assured them. The rabbit then spoke up next. "Must've gotten the wrong one. I never saw her face properly when I pushed her in the portal." He said while putting on his dark blue glasses.

  "Wow, you do look kind of like our Alice." He said. Mr. Caterpillar looks at the rabbit and cocks a brow. He immediately then understands his gesture and defends himself. "I wasn't wearing my glasses okay?!"

  "I don't remember anything about this place." She coughed again because of the smoke still being puffed out the pipe. The plants surrounding them moved, meaning other creatures are with them.

  "W-Woah!-" Stepping backwards, she watched as the plants surrounding them shook and breathed in life. Everything was so weird in this world.

  "Oh no! Wait, let me introduce myself first. I am Draco the Rabbit, and this is Mr. Caterpillar! Black's mostly coming soon enough too..." Draco said nervously. Something suddenly pulled at Draco's rabbit ears from behind.

 "Draco, Draco, Draco," a voice said. "Whatever do you mean by mostly?" A figure of a child with cat ears and a fluffy tail appeared suddenly. She turned to Mr. Caterpillar and said, "Hatter's been more mad than before, and the escape plan for White is still not done." She pulled again at Draco's ears, "Aren't you supposed to be at the palace?!" Black scolded.