P: Everything Ended

Before proceeding sa story, can I ask for a little bit of your time to answer these few (3) qstns? A bit curious, I am. lol.

1: When did you start reading RS:H? (i'm writing this for almost 4 yrs. yep. that long.)
2: Honest thoughts about what you dislike about the story. It's flow, grammars, such. I'm very much open but not for severe criticism & exaggerated bashes. No curses din po, pls.
3: How would you like the story to end? Dara still with GD?

Thank you so much. <:

So here it is. Hope you enjoy.

xxx

Sandara’s POV

Marahas n’yang tinanggal ang kamay ko sa kanya. Then he distanced himself from me, like I’m a fire or something that will burn him.

I looked at him, perplexed. “W-Why?”

“No one’s looking,” he just said before focusing his eyes back to his phone. “We’re done.” He said then get on his feet and bring his flute of wine with him.

The pain was stinging but I didn’t let it swallow me. Instead, I smiled before nodding my head. “Papasok ka na?” I asked, trying to sound fine despite the absence in me.

“Yeah,” he timidly replied and was about to go when he suddenly lowered his head on me. My heart felt like exiting my own ribcage because of the proximity of our distance. I can feel his hot breath on my left cheek, then to my ear. His breath just smells like mint and wine alluring me out of my own senses. “Night," he whispered lazily.

I was still in daze. Na kahit wala na si Jiyong ay nakatulala pa din ako. Then I get the purpose of what he did.

“Kayo pala talaga?!” the director was utterly surprised when he approached me. “I saw him kissing you on the cheek! Please don’t deny it!”

I just faintly smiled and my heart’s still malfunctioning. His effect on me is still the same.

“We’re just friends po,” I denied.

Iyon ang napagkasunduan namin. We can keep up with this pretend thing but we should never admit that were in a relationship. We should just stick with the ‘just friends’ shit reason. Because that gives much suspicion and attention.

“Friends don’t do that,” he keened his eyes on me, enjoying himself.

“We do.” I just said.

The night ended that way. Hindi ko na din nakita si Kiyong at malamang ay natulog ng maaga. I heard he doesn’t drink from Hyoni and he’s a worst drunkard so no one really dared to make him drink. That picked my curiosity at gusto ko talagang makita na malasing ang isang Jang Kiyong.

YG and Bigbang was supposed to leave that night pero pinagpa umaga na nila. YG has this smirk on his face whenever we see each other that annoyed me.

“Doing fine?” he asked noong magsabay kami para sa almusal. Of all the people I’ll share the table with. Tss.