Blue x Red smut

A/n: oh yes~ a smut with a soft boi is the best! And also fluff is boring so FUCK IT smut it is~

Red's point of view

I felt my stomach rumble as I saw blue eating some tasty looking sushi. I licked my lips and looked at him. "Can I have some" I said in a cute voice. "NO THIS IS MY LUNCH" he yelled. I started to cry. Blue rolled his eyes and pushed the tray towards me. "I guess we can share a little" he muttered. "Yay!" I said and hugged him. "Ok, ok you can stop now" he said. I sat on his lap and ate the sushi with him. I love blue! He's so nice, but he can be hotheaded sometimes. He's so handsome, too! He has a more rugged look to him than all the rest of us. And he's so strong! My thoughts were interpreted by vio walking in the room. "What are you two even doing?" I looked at him and blushed. "I-I don't know" blue said pushing me off his lap. "Haha, cute" vio said, opening a book and sitting on the couch.

Blue's point of view

I felt for pushing red off of me, but I was so embarrassed! I'll make it up to him. I knew he had a crush on me. Ever since we fought vaati. He has been blushing around me and has been all over me since. I decided to give him what he wanted, and maybe a little more. It was almost time for red to sleep, well he goes to bed at this time. So I went into his room and undressed myself. I put on a thong and sat with my legs spread. One of them was flat on the bed and the other was bent. I waited for him for a while. "B-blue?" Red said with a blush on his face as he walked in. I smirked. "I've been waiting for you~" I said in a seductive tone. He blushed. "What are you d-doing in my room" he shyly asked. "Mm I'm glad you asked~" I said pulling down the thong just enough to expose my pubic hair. That made his face as red as his tunic. He giggled, but I was growing impatient. "JUST GET OVER HERE ALREADY" I yelled. He stepped over to the bed and pulled up his tunic, making the bulge in his underwear show. "Mm~" I said licking my lips. "H-hey! N-no peeking!" He yelled. I grunted and pulled down his underwear. "I do whatever I want, bitch" I sneered. "I-I know" he whimpered. I grabbed his...well...cock and started to jerk it frantically. "Ahh blue~" he moaned. I spat on his dick and then stroked it again, wet noises filling the room. "Aaah blue! Fuck yes~" he murmured. Did he just swear? I wasn't sure until he yelled it. "mmmmmm FUUUCK~" it aroused me to no end. "Ngh I'm gon- AAAH!" After that, he came all over my face. Green swung open the door in a panic. "ARE YOU TWO ALRIGHT!?" He yelled. And then he looked at us. Red was snuggling against me and his dick rested on my stomach. It still had a little cum dripping from it and there was some dripping down my chin. I blushed. He blushed. Red was sound asleep. "Um. Just no" green said and left. Red opened one eye. "Mm I still want more" he said grinding my leg. I blushed. "What do you want~" I smirked. "Your dick in my ass~" he said "ok" I said. I bent him over and pushed in. "Aaah so good~" he said as I thrusted in and out at a decent pace. "Faster daddy mmm~" he moaned. "Beg for it, bitch" I muttered. "Daddy please fuck me faster~" he whined. I started to thrust so fast that the bed was creaking. And it takes ALLOT to get reds bed to creak. "Mmm yes just like that~" he moaned in ecstasy. I grunted. There was a feeling of build up inside me and I felt like I was about to burst. "Aah I'm gonna cum so prepare yourself little slut~" I said and came inside him. I then collapsed and then he got on top of me. "Don't leave me hanging, daddy" he whimpered. I sighed and stroked his cock until he came in my face again. Then we FINALLY went to sleep.

A/n: oh boy that was spicy! Welp there's more where that came from so long suckers!