Alex and The Tiger

(Photo is of Lilith)

Alex P.O.V.

It was sunny outside been inJumanji for about two weeks or so I was down to my last life and Jennifer well Jennifer has two once I accidentally got her killed, and the second time she wanted me to get the plane and meet her at the cliff when I didn't show up she came back and once we realized I had one life we decided to wait it out. Hm where is Jennifer ? I thought, "Jennifer ?"I shouted concerned about where she was I shouted a little more until I heard a low growl behind me I turned slowly to see a Lion I looked in fear, I started to slowly walk away and then turn to run, but the second my foot moved backwards it lunged at me trapping me between it and the floor. I started struggling to get away it brought its paw back to claw me, but before it could a White Bengal Tiger pushed it off me and started to fight the Lion I stood in place watching the scene taking place and when the Lion ran off the Tiger turned to me and growled but soon shifted into Jennifer  I stood there in shock she never showed me her strengths I guess one of them was Shape shifting I knew of her weaknesses but this strength amazed me.

Lilith's P.O.V. in human form

I was walking back to the hut from the waterhole not to far away from it but when I got there I was not expecting what I saw Alex pinned under a Lion I stood there for a few minuted before quickly shifting into my tiger form personally my favorite of my forms. I lunged at the Lion pushing it off of Alex I fought it getting some scratches luckily they only affect my animal form and not my human one when the Lion ran off I turned towards Alex he was standing there I growled and shifted back and he was still standing there I looked away I never showed him my strengths weaknesses I've told him about, but I never cared to tell him my strengths when I looked back at him and stared at me amazed I smiled at him.
"Its not nice to stare." I said he slightly smiled.
"Weren't' you staring at me?" Alex said back I was silent thinking about what he just said.
"Touché." I said he gave a light smile god I love his smile but of course I wasn't going to tell him that so I smiled back.

"So shape shifting that's a pretty cool strength."-Alex

"Yea Its pretty cool I only shift when I need to."-Lilith

"Oh so you needed to save my life?"-Alex

"I didn't need to I wanted to cause if you haven't noticed jungle life is a pretty lonely life."-Lilith

"Yea it is." Everything was silent that was until we heard a familiar ding we both looked up and then each other.

"New player" We both said in unison.

*Time skip*

Alex P.O.V.

Its been about an hour and so far me and Jennifer  heard at least four dings we decided that I would go to the bazaar and she would stay here until I got back with new players. So here I am walking around the bazaar looking for anything different when I heard fighting going on I ran over and stood behind a wall I saw four people, I didn't think they were the players that was until I heard the tallest guy say something about how they just want to go home. I threw a smoke bomb and gun fire went off I started shouting "Come on!" we turned a couple of corners "Down here." I said opening the tunnel to the secret door "Come on quick!" when they got in a followed shut the lid jumped down and I put my index finger to my lips telling them to be quiet when the coast was clear I grabbed a torch and lit it "I need you to follow me and do exactly as I say." we started walking down the tunnel "Oh, my God, you guys I am so stoked you are here you have no idea "I said

"You are?" Said a red head behind me.

"So stoked." "I mean, I saw you guys in the bazaar,and I thought to myself."" No way.Then I was like,yeah, that's...Backs against the wall!" Luckily they all got against the wall because if the hadn't the would've has arrows stuck in them.

"Oh my goodness." I could here the shortest one of the group say which made me give a slight smile.

"Let's keep moving." " Watch your step in here."

"Um, who are you?" The red head asked.

"Yea and who do you think we are?"The taller one asked.

"Right.Sorry, okay, my bad.Um. Let me back up a little bit here."

"Wait are you the pilot seaplane somebody?" Taller guy asked.
"Yea yea that's me." I said

"Wait so your the other character that was taken?" "so your in the game to." Smallest one asked. I heard some clicking from the wall and noticed the small lines going through so the blades can come out.
"Stay off the white bricks and freeze." I said I heard a lot of scared noises coming from behind me and I smiled slightly
"So gnarly."I said
"This game sucks."smaller one said we continued walking.
"Hup." I said making them stop I dropped my torch so they can see the crocodiles I turned to the side and grabbed the plank telling them to be careful its an awful way to die there of them got across and when I turned to help the other one he looked scared he was halfway across when a croc shot up and scared him I pulled him across and he pinned me against him and the wall.
"Hi tbere,"he said which kinda weirded me out.
"Hi."I said back he moved away and I ran ahead telling them to come on I opened the door to the outside.
"Anyways..I'm Alex."
"Spencer Gilpin. Martha, Fridge and Bethany." the guy who I just learned to be Spencer said.
"Bethany? You're a girl?"
"Woman." she said back which made me laugh a bit.
"In real life you'd probably wanna hit that." Fridge said which made Bethany hit him then she turned back to me and bit her lip seductively, bit weirded me out more.
*Time skip to the hut*
Lilith's P.O.V.
I was waiting for Alex to come back with the new player so I decided to switch to my tiger form so I could hear if he was coming I got to the highest point in the hut and leaned over it to see better when I heard a couple of voices they finally got into view and I saw four males one female and one of the males tried to come on to Alex which caused me to growl a bit I've had a thing for Alex for awhile now but I don't know if he felt the same so I never tried to peruse it.
They all got into the hut and started talking I didn't come out but when I heard the male say something about him being single I lunged in front of him a growled lowly and I could tell he was scared so scared that he ran to hide behind Alex.
Alex's P.O.V.
I heard a low growl coming from behind me and I turned around Bethany came running and hid behind me she looked scared I don't blame her I would to if I didn't know who the tiger was.
"Everybody meet Jennifer Winchester the other player."

Note: Lilith has not told Alex her name she will later on.