Transportation Shed

"Everybody meet Jennifer Winchester the other player." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shifted into my human form a glare and a pissed off look on my face everybody just nodded shock evident on their faces.

'Hold the hell up! What do you mean other player?" A smaller guy said.

"He means I'm another player stuck here like you guys." I said rolling my eyes, but put my glare back on the garden gnome(Bethany) Alex seemed to have noticed and pulled me off to the side.

"What's your problem?" Alex asked.

"Nothing I..I just don't trust them." I said. He sighed and grabbed my hands.

"Look Jen..." 

"Lilith..My name is Lilith."I told Alex cutting him off.

"Lilith..you don't have to trust them you just have to trust me..do you trust me?" I pretended to think about this putting my finger to my chin.

"Hm...I don't know." I said he slightly pushed me telling me to shut up while he laughing.

*Time skip Transportation shed*

" There it is the transportation shed there's all sorts of vehicles inside we gotta get one, get across the canyon, and get to the Jaguar statue.

"Okay, I see the transportation shed, I see the canyon, but I still can't see the statue, which is weird 'cause it's the most important thing in Jumanji and it's huge." The man I learned to be a girl named Bethany said.

"That's what she said."Fridge said which caused him to start laughing which I just rolled me eyes to, and went to sit on a rock he was drunk everyone knew that.
"So Alex how do we get into the transportation shed?"Spencer asked.
"Last we just waited for them to leave."Alex said.
"OK and how long did that take?"Spencer asked.
"About three weeks."Alex said.
"OK well there has to be another way inside."Spencer said not really to anyone.
"Oh there is see on the side of the shack is a door to get inside." I said still on my rock "But we're going to need a distraction."I said.
"I got it." Bethany said which made me roll my eyes and look somewhere else. "He plays video game(points to Spencer) I distract guys."
"Bethany I hate to break it to you, but you don't exactly have the um..toolkit required to do that." Fridge said.
"Not me."Bethany said rolling her eyes and just as I looked over I noticed her pointing at me and Martha I started freaking out, but kept on strong face I saw Alex looking at me waiting for my answer and after a while Martha agreed, but only if I came with.
"Fine, Fine I'll come but I'm not gonna like it."
*Time skip after flirt lesson*

Me and Martha started walking down the hill obviously nervous and walking really weird definitely not how Bethany taught us but we both decided it added class.
Alex's P.O.V.
"You guys I think this is gonna work." Bethany said walking up to us.
"I think so too they're both pretty fly, and those guys don't meet a lot of new people."I told them.
"Fly?"asked Spencer(I think it was Spencer who asked this)
"Well not like Cindy Crawford fly but for Jumanji they da bomb."
"Da bomb?"Bethany asked.
"Cindy Crawford? That's your go to?"Fridge asked.
"I'm just saying they'd like to jiggy with them."I said I felt a wave of jealousy hit me just even thinking about them touching Lilith.
"Alex what year do you think it is?"Spencer asked and I just looked confused at him.
"What do you mean?"I asked to which fridge mumbled an oh no.
"It's 1996?"I asked it more of a question not even believing myself.
Lilith's P.O.V.
The flirting Bethany taught us didn't't work so we started seductively  dancing around the men which made me want to gag, but kept it up anyways when they heard something that sounded like bikes falling they started getting suspicious so me and Martha started fighting the men and we could here Bethany in there yelling at us when we finally went inside more bikers showed up Fridge told him that we had to fly but Alex decided against and said to take the bus it so I being the nice person I am took him to the side to talk.
"Alex you need to fly this helicopter and if you don't so help me god I will have Fridge fly it and he is more drunk than any of us..Alex please do it..for me." I walked back over to the others and Alex put on a pair of sun glasses.
"Seaplane McDounagh reporting for duty." Alex said which caused me to smile and hop into the front of the helicopter beside Alex.