FINAL MATCH

PLEASE COMMENT WHICH OF THE TWO STORIES TO VOTE FOR IT. DOUBLE VOTES WILL NOT BE COUNTED AND VOTING FOR YOURSELF WILL NOT BE COUNTED. NO MESSAGE VOTES WILL COUNT. ANY QUESTIONS ASK BELOW. Final match voting will last 3 days, so until Tuesday night. Good luck!

Story 1:

Four Words, Four Kills

By Oliver8

Genre: Mystery/thriller, Action (and unofficially crime)

1994 Houston, loyal Texan detective, Phoenix Ryder, has a normal life. That's until he murders his female detective partner to do justice to what happened to his now dead father. As Phoenix's world is plunged into darkness, he travels from Houston, Texas to Louisiana where he is challenged by several dark events with one aim: survive. Now in 2014, a beaten and unshaven Phoenix is caught by a new detective, Lincoln Lawson, and Scarlett Sawyer, a woman with terminally I'll lung cancer who wants to find out the murderer of her daughter before she dies. As Phoenix joins forces with Lincoln and Sawyer, they don't realize that they're in for one dark ride...

Story 2:

The Chaos

By MidnightStorm14 or Christina Joslin

Genre: Romance/Humor

When a small town farmer girl named Mary and an independently rich bartender named Derek fell in love, it seemed like a romance straight from a hollywood movie. Then Derek proposed to her, and it came time to tell their families. Mary drags Derek out of his big city comforts into her rural upbringings, and Derek decides to take his family along for bumpy the ride.

Conflicts arise as the big and rich city lifestyle clashes with the simple life while Mary's doubts about herself and Derek start to rise. Will Derek and Mary's engagement manage to survive the stress of it all, or will it tear them apart?