And One Has Bitten The Dust

Shelby's POV
————

A white jewel in a shape of a crown comes to me. Then I see a bright light. I know what I am now! I understand everything! I can use my powers to untaint the darkness! I am the Legend of Light!

I wake up to see I'm in my room. I can't wait to meet everyone else and know what their power and who their ancestor is! I get out the of bed and head downstairs to the living room. Seems like I'm the last one because everyone else is here.  I take a seat next to my cousin, Ross.

"Alright, how about everyone introduces themselves. Tell is you're name, ancestor, where you're jewel is, and Legend. Who would like to start?" Emily asks.

"I will! My name is Jessica! Just call me Jess though! I have the Legend, Love! My ancestor is Flavia! My jewel is in this locket!" The other girl introduces and shows us her locket. She is really pretty and she has a great Legend!

"Well, my name is Max. I have the Legend, Fire. My ancestor is Raiden. My jewel is in my necklace," a boy with red hair introduces and shows us his necklace that's shaped like a Z.

"I'm Adam! I have the Legend, Joy! My ancestor is Maeko! My jewel is in my amulet." A brunette boy introduces and shows us his amulet. So many people put them in their necklaces.

"I'm Ross. I have the Legend, Water. My ancestor is Kaedin. My jewel is in my bowtie." Ross introduces and shows us his bowtie.

"I'm Shelby! I have the Legend, Light! My ancestor is Toriano! My jewel is in my crown!" I introduce and point to my paper crown.

"My name is Jin. I have the Legend, Knowledge. My ancestor is Anais. My jewel is in my jacket." Jin says and points to his jacket that he's wearing.

"My name is John but call me Barney! I have the Legend, Earth! My ancestor is Aoki. My jewel is in my eyepatch!" Barney says and points to his fake eyepatch.

"My name is Michael but call me Red! I have Legend, Emotions! My ancestor is Erebus! My jewel is in my bracelet!" Red introduces and jingles his bracelet.

"....My name is Cory..... I have the Legend, Shadows. My ancestor is Lunette. My jewel is in my mask." Cory introduces. He doesn't seem very comfortable. Probably because of his Legend.

"Woop! New friends!" I shout.

Cory glares at me, "shut up! You're going to make me go deaf!"

Jess seems to get upset by that comment. "Don't be mean to her! She's just truing to be positive, Mr. Grumpy!"

"That's really the best you can come up with? Sheesh! You're all idiots!" Cory says as he leaves the house.

"I'll go talk to him," Emily says and follows after Cory.

"He's so mean! He acts like he owns everything! He's such a spoiled brat!" Jess exclaims angrily.

I hug her, "calm down Jess! He isn't worth getting mad about."

Jess sighs, but nods. We all sit back down and start talking and getting to know each other. Preston, Evan, and Tim are the only ones not conversing with us. They're staring at the door.

"Is something wrong? You're all worried. How come?" Red asks them. How does he know what they're feeling? Oh wait. He's the Legend of Emotions.

"Huh? Oh.... Well, I thought they would be back b-" Tim gets caught off by the door slamming open to reveal Emily. She looks beaten up and hurt.

"Get them to a safe place! The Darkens have more members and they're here!" Emily shouts.

"What happened to Cory?!" Adam shouts in worry. He's a nice person to care about Cory.

"Don't worry about that! Follow Tim and I! We'll take you to the basement!" Evan shouts. Him and Tim starts takin us to the basement. I can hear explosions and yelling from outside.

Once we're all in the basement, Tim tells us he's sorry and then locks us in. We start beating on the door in attempt to open it. Jin pushes past us and puts his hand on the door knob. He stays there for a few second before twisting the door knob and pushes it open.

We all run out the door and to the door that lead outside. When we get out there we see that Emily, Preston, Evan, and Tim are all fighting against some people. A boy with brown and blue hair is holding a passed out Cory. The boy is also flying so the teachers can't reach him. They all stop fighting when they notice we're here.

The bad guys and girl look at each other. "We got what we came for. Let's go!" The boy holding Cory says. The others nod and then they're all gone.

"Damnit!" Emily curses.

"Why do they want Cory?" Max asks.

"I dont know..." Emily answers.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"They're part of a group called the Darkens. Darkens are evil. They may have been good people, but now they're sad, angry, and out for revenge." Preston answers.

"Maybe they know Cory! That would explain why they want Cory!" Ross says.

"Maybe...." Tim says.

JonJon's POV
————

I can only feel sorrow. I want to be happy again. We have Cory back but all I feel is sorrow. Maybe it's because of my Legend? My Legend is Sorrow after all..... And happiness is something that I will never feel again.... Only sorrow.....

Ya, I know. "CRYSTAL YOU RUSHED THIS!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE THEM ATTACK SO EARLY IN THE BOOK?! IT'S ONLY CHAPTER TWO!!"
Ok. So 1) plz don't yell at me ;-; 2) I wanted to keep this interesting. 3) BECAUSE I CAN!!!

Crystal Out!