Lance POV

Keith has been missing for three months. The whole team is still searching for him while still doing our missions. We had just finished one of our missions where we had to infiltrate a Galra ship and set up cameras to spy on what the Galra were doing. The others were really tired because they had to move across a whole Galra ship and decided to take a nap, instead, I decided to go search for Keith in my lion before dinner. I went to a Galra controlled planet while I was invisible so the Galra couldn't find me. I noticed as I was flying above the planet that there was a commotion on the ground. I landed my lion nearby in some bushes and went to see what was happening. The Galra soldiers were firing at something, though I couldn't see what. The thing ran into the woods where I was hiding and disappeared. I went towards the direction of the person and caught a glimpse of red. Keith I immediately thought. I ran after the person and followed them to a group of caves. The person I was following slid into one of the caves and I followed them. I decided to call the others when I confirmed Keith's jacket laying outside of the cave.

Keith had been taken in the middle of the night somehow by something that had gotten undetected in our ship. Keith had been training and probably just finished when he was kidnapped, the rest of us were in the lobby when we noticed that something had gotten onto our ship. Everyone was able to get into safety before we noticed that Keith wasn't here. I said that i was going to go find Keith when the coast was clear. I walked around the ship calling out Keith's name when I saw a pod missing. I quickly ran back to the others and told them what I saw. We decided to put out a search party to find the red paladin but have had no such luck. Well, until now.

The others raced down to the planet in stealth mode (thanks Pidge) and came to my location. I pointed out Keith's jacket then pointed to the cave where I saw the thing run into. We all snuck up to the cave and entered, noting the stench of blood in the air. That made us speed up the process of moving into the cave. The cave was slightly tilted downward and had a few lights implanted into the walls. When we hit the back of the cave, it split into two different paths, one right and one left. Me, Pidge and Shiro went down the right path while Hunk, Allura, and Coran went down the left path. The path we chose led us down for a few feet before we ran into a door. The door was surprisingly made out of wood and fit perfectly in the door frame. We pushed open the door to see a room, almost like a prison. It had chains hanging from the wall and no windows for sunlight. It was extremely dirty and the smell of blood was amplified ten fold. I looked toward the corner and saw a body. I moved closer to the mass and saw who it was. It was Keith.
"GUYS! It's Keith!"
I shouted to the others. Shiro helped me pick up Keith while Pidge checked his heart and any wounds.
"His breathing is shallow and his heart beat is really weak, we need to get him to a pod ASAP."
Pidge told us. Pidge called the others to tell them that we found Keith and they said they would meet us at the surface. We loaded Keith into Shiros lion and took off in our lions, heading to the castle. We landed and immediately put the barely alive Keith into a pod. Keith had cuts all over his body and blood was oozing out of every cut in his body. His clothes were in tatters and his hair was cut off, making look completely different. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open, making it look like he was talking, but he wasn't. Coran said that it would take Keith a week to come out of the pod, so I waited, and waited. Soon enough, a week came and passed. Keith still hadn't come out.
"Well that's unexpected."
Coran said after the ninth day.
"The data says that he still has a head injury and has to stay in for another week."
I sighed. I had been hoping to talk to Keith and maybe know who and how he was kidnapped, but I would have to wait another week. The pod opened a month later, but by that time i think I was going crazy. The day that it opened Shiro was watching Keith while everyone else was in the lobby doing whatever. Shiro ran in and said
"Keith's awake!"
We all followed Shiro into the infirmary where we saw Keith sitting on the bed. He looked up when we entered the room and smiled. We stared for a second before attacking the Korean boy. When I touched him arm I was shocked. It was insanely weak and thin, in fact everyone noticed this. We looked to Keith with a questingly look on our faces, Keith looked down, so we looked at Shiro. Shiro sighed and said

"Where Keith was being held, they only fed him once every three days, so if you went like that for three months you're bound to get thin and weak. Not to mention he had no sunlight for the whole time it's a miracle that he even survived. Keith said the people who kidnapped him never showed their faces and gave him food through a slot in the door."
Everyone was silent, noticing the crack in Shiros voice.

"Keith said they kidnapped him when he was training. They appeared from under the floor and dragged him down. It was so dark that he couldn't see who was kidnapping him. They knocked him unconscious and when he woke up, he was in that room. Somehow, most likely in the food, gave Keith something that made him blind for a certain period of time, and then tortured him. They kept asking about something called Dermond and would ask him everyday."
Shiro kept talking about what Keith had told him while Keith just shrunk even more into the bed and looked down. When Shiro was done explaining all the gruesome details of Keith's capture he said

"Why don't we get Keith some food. I bet he's hungry."

Keith nodded, still not looking up, and followed Shiro to the kitchen. Everyone, me included, walked behind Keith, staring at his hair. It was so different with Keith like this. I still haven't been able to look at his eyes though, and for some reason, I'm craving his sharp look. When we got to the kitchen Hunk started making some food for Keith and we all gathered around him. Keith finally looked up and... oh my god. His eyes were clear, almost like he couldn't see.

"Keith, can you see us?"

Pidge asked, really concerned. Keith shook his head.

"I can hear you guys but I can't see that well, in fact, I see something, but I don't know what it is."

Keith's voice was raspy and weak, probably because he'd been drinking and eating every three days, which isn't very healthy for you. Pidge looked closer at Keith's eyes and asked

"Keith, what do you see?"
"...I see red, black, blue, and white misshapen monsters. I don't know what exactly it is."

We started to think. Keith hadn't said a word to us and now he was calling us monsters, though it was because of what those things that took Keith did to him. What I would do to get my hands on those monsters.