"I pick the hard way!"

Sorry about not updating in a while. I've been trying to push my other stories on up there. I'm going to try to jump back into action. So, here is a chapter for you guys.

                Lou's Point Of View

  I wake up from Uncle Isaac turning my light on and opening the blinds.  I curse under my breath as I realize that it's Monday. I get on my clothes and see that I have three missed calls from my girl friend, Metallica. I yank my phone off charger and head downstairs. I jog downstairs and almost run straight into Uncle Isaac. 

''Don't run inside the house Lou." He says, heading upstairs.

"I wasn't running. I was jogging." I reply, making him stop in his tracks.

"What did you just say, boy." He says. "I didn't hear you say Yes' Sir. I don't spank you because I think that you are a little too old for that, but don't take my kindness for granted. I will turn you over my knee, little boy!"

I walk away heading to the island, trying to find me some food before school. All of a sudden, Kenny calls me and Ari, so we can leave and head to school. I groan them walk out. I get a look from Kenny, but I ignore it.

   As the school day passes by, I get into so much trouble. I'm about to be 18 in a couple of months. I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want to. This princlepal took my damn phone at the cafateria. Just thinking about it makes me mad. I walk into the principals office and take my phone back. "Louis Smith, my best advice is for you to give me that back. I don't know what has gotten into you, but you will not disrespect me. I will call your brother." He says, holding his hand out.

  I walk up to him and gives him a high five on the hand that he is holding out."Go to hell, Me.Parker." I walk out of the building, get my black and white Jeep and head to a hotel. I do have money on me. I have 200 hundred dollars in cash in my wallet, and that'll last me for at least tonight.

   No one's P.O.V

Kenny is at home and he gets a call from Mr. Parker saying Louis has left school. He also tells him about all the things Louis has done.

  Part 2 coming soon.