Removal

Good day, Reader.

If you're seeing this message, Login Accepted - Incipere Online Book One is getting ready to land on Amazon and Amazon Kindle Unlimited. What you will find here are the final drafts of a few early chapters. If you enjoy it, I hope there are no hard feeling.

If you've come seeking the story, I am sorry for its departure. I have been planning this removal for a long time. If you've just found me, I hope you'll continue to support me by buying a copy, reviewing the work, and continuing to read the later volumes in the work. It'll be months before Hacked is ready to be published, but it will be around until it is ready.

You will find the final link for orders and preorders on my author page.

If you've come to see what's up, see above. There are going to be a lot of subtle changes in the work on Amazon including pieces that influence the later story and explain some of the stranger things and personality quarks in book two and beyond.

Thank you for all the time you've given and take care.

RJ

Updated on 8/7:

Alright, after some soul searching, there will be one last update to Login Accepted before the audiobook gets started. A second editor has gone though the work and I'll be updating the digital book hopefully by the end of the month.

After this, a paper version will appear, and I'll officially be starting the audiobook.

Cheers.