Love at First Sight

(Kentaro POV)

"I'm telling you it's gotta be her!" I shouted out to the rest of HDB.

The four other 17 year old boy look at me like I said the most absurd thing ever. 

I rolled my eyes at their dramatic expressions. They looked like I just commited murder, then turned myself into the police.

Naro walked up to me and put his hand on more shoulder, "Listen, we haven't heard the best things about her from-"

"From who?! Charlotte?" I shouted in reply before I left the boys locker room. 

I knew no one was listening but I quickly muttered, "That's what I thought."

(Third POV)

Y/n walked through the streets of NYC, walking back to her parent's apartment.

'ugh' she thought, 'what is with school and their goddamn boys.'

The teen walked up the stairs of her building. 

(A/n If you wanna see what the apartment looks like look up 930 Fifth Avenue ap 12A)

I took out my key and unlocked the door.

"I'm home"

Y/n was then tackled by a large husky and labradoodle crashing onto my chest.

She giggled a bit before saying hello to her little *ahem* big doggos. 

"Oh hello y/n" said her mother, as she peeked into the kitchen.

"Hi mom" y/n responded, before taking out the remainder of the homework she didn't finish before dance.

She sighed and walked down the hallway to her room.

-Time skip cuz ur author is lazy af-

Y/n POV 

9:00

*buzz buzz* 

My phone was going insane.

When I finnaly picked it up, I was met with a number I didn't even know.

What was the point in answering it then.

It finnaly  became silent and I continued working.

*buzz buzz*

"Gahhh! what do you want damn phone" I shouted, about to throw it at the wall.

I picked up the call and answered, "look random person I really don't have time for your damn calls so can you please stop fucking calling me goddamnit!"

What...I was pissed.

That's when I heard a slight chuckle on the other end.

"This is Kentaro"

That's all I needed to hear before I slammed my head against the wall.

I took at least a million deer breathes before answering with a simple, "Fu- I mean hey"

"I wanted to see that you made it home safely" he said through the line.

I rolled my eyes a bit and responded, "that's great of you but you really didn't have to, I'm fine."

"Ok, well goodbye beautiful" 

The line went silent.

~~~~~~~

Short af I know I got really busy as soon as I started writing and never got time to update sorry! 

I will continue this story but I will not update daily/weekly until the summer... which is literally in less than a month have patience.

Love ya!