The first sight

I was getting ready for the winters ball when i heard a knock on da door "who is it"I yelled "its your sister Peggy i wanted to borrow your hairbrush"Peggy says from behind the door "also its time to leave for the ball"Peggy says excitedly.I let her in to borrow my brush.50 hours later thats an exaggeration. She finally puts it down to leave.I walked into the ballroom and noticed alot of heads turning to my direction.A while later i hear the door open to a gush of wind.I hear loud boy voice that sounded like drunk people.Out of the "boy" group there is only two sane people.One of them I regonized was Aaron Burr,Sir the other was a little younger maybe 19 or early 20s he had red hair with a brownish-black tint to it and a little bit of peach fuzz he had gentle brown eyes that flickered toward mine.I blushed and turned away not wanting to make eye contact.I look around the crowd to find Angelica.I rushed over to her and grab her arm nearly tripping her."What the frick Eliza you nearly Fricken killed me!" She exaggerates "Do you see that boy over there?"I ask her"yeah why?she questions"I WANT HIM I NEED HIM!"i say sounding like Ayano Ayshi She walks over to him then Whispers in his ear.

Sorry the chapter was short I just feel like shit