The dance

Angelica started talking to the boy I told her about.I see them start to dance then giggle I see Angelica point at me.The boy's eyes follow hers and lock on to mine.I blushed and walk to the drink bar and grab a drink.Angelica and the boy walk  over to me.I turn around to the boy staring into my eyes "hello madam my name is Alexander Hamilton<3"he says as he kisses my hand "Elizabeth Schuyler"i tell him as I curtsy "Schuyler?"he turns to Angelica "she is my sister!"she smiles.Before she leaves she "accidentally" pushes Alex and he falls on to me kissing me.He just kinda accepts it a puts a hand on my cheek.Thats when I remember were at a party and we werent alone.I grab his jacket and pull him off me "I am so sorry..."I say but then he smiles and grabs my hand and leads me ti the center of the ballroom."Miss.Eliza i will say you are quite a good kisser"he winks at me.Of course my heart over reacts and made me trip over his foot.He caught me with one arm and the other got a hold of my thigh."And you quite a good catcher".I laugh then he picks me up then we dance the night away until of course me and his group get drunk LOL.

John-g

John-g..guess he found l...love

Herc-Laf our baby is growing

Laf-Alex got a girllllllfrieeeeeennndddd(he drunk)WHOOoOoOOOoOoOOoOoOoOoO